Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma Medley Idea

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I was sitting in one my classes today (go figure :huntyga:) and thought about an idea for a medley in Enigma. I think it would work really well like as a closer for the first segment or like somewhere within the first half of the show.

THE CURE / HEAL ME / DO WHAT U WANT

The Cure intro sounds and the lights turn to pure white. The first verse instrumentation is changed, sounding more minimal electronic, her vocals are strong and concise. She sings the first pre-chorus and the chorus, the chorus has a stronger beat, almost resembling that of Why Did You Do That?. She moves into the second verse of TC and another pre-chorus. When the chorus hits, the instrumentation is back to its studio counterpart, but instead she sings the smooth falsetto chorus of Heal Me. She sings the chorus of Heal me over the instrumentation of The Cure, but moves into the studio-style verse of Heal Me. The lights turn to purple and she writhes with her dancers on the ground. The pre-chorus hits and the instrumentation mimics the pre-chorus of Do What U Want. She moves into the chorus of Heal Me over the instrumentation of DWUW. The chorus breaks into the studio-style bridge of DWUW. The lights turn to pink. She sings the bridge in full and moves into the chorus. Next, the moves into the second verse of Do What U Want before performing a final chorus. The elongates the final vocals like past performances at the AMAs and during the artRave. The number finishes with the line from The Cure: “I’ll fix you with my love”. The lights dim. 

Hope you guys melted as much I did thinking about this concept. That’s all, thanks. If you have your own set list/ medley idea, please share!!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

KatieJudasGaga4

This is great, but I don't think she is ever gonna perform Do What U Want ever again.

Smother Em Eh

This sounds pretty neat, but I think it would epic if she opened the show with a medley of her dark songs

Aura/ Bloody Mary/ Dance In The Dark/ 

That would be so awesome! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TEANUS
31 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This is great, but I don't think she is ever gonna perform Do What U Want ever again.

I thought about this but tbh I didn’t think she would ever perform Bloody Mary, Teeth, or Black Jesus + Amen Fashion at certain point she in her career but she brought them back at certain points. With rumors of her faking her condition swirling around last year following the initial cancellation of the JWT+Rock in Rio I think the message still holds true to her.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
17 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

This sounds pretty neat, but I think it would epic if she opened the show with a medley of her dark songs

Aura/ Bloody Mary/ Dance In The Dark/ 

That would be so awesome! 

I definitely wanna see Aura or Dance In the Dark open the show. They’re so full of energy and act as perfect openers.

Heres my full setlist idea

1. Aura

2. Just Dance + Starstruck Snippet

3. A-YO

4. The Cure / Heal Me / Do What U Want

5. Poker Face + Space Cowboy Remix

6. Scheiße

7. John Wayne

8. Judas

9. Monster

10. Venus

11. Born This Way (80s Vegas Remix)