💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Oscars 2019: Official ASIB submissions (14 Categories!)

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Is it possible for ASIB to be nominated for Academy Award for Best Popular Film even though they didn’t submit for that category?

luna’s advocate

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Is it possible for ASIB to be nominated for Academy Award for Best Popular Film even though they didn’t submit for that category?

Last I heard they cancelled that category? I think Chadwick Boseman got mad over it cause he wanted Black Panther to win a main category not a made up one so the idea was scrapped? 🙄

Queen Gloria

Omg.. Now I want her to perform INLA at the Oscars. She should bring this look back, too. 

5a160f78de195_amabackstageheader.jpg.576

469701A900000578-5109907-image-m-129_151

gaga-amas-1.png?width=500&height=499.412

monsterdino

I see it snatching 4 wins and 12 nominations

4 wins (Actor, Supporting Actor, Song, Adaptive Screenplay)

nominated for everything else (except for Hair and Makeup, Film Editing)

I honestly believe Gaga can walk away with two golden statues that night. 

There’s still some time before Oscar night and a lot could still happen, but I can see the Academy treat this rare opportunity to make history to award the first woman to win Actress and Song in the same year. They need a momentous moment like this. Either that, or she just wins song. 

Everyone has Gaga on top of their lists, or at least a close second. Let’s have faith in her.

Stephen

Obvious I want all the nominations but in terms of wins, the only way I'll be truly disappointed is if she loses the song category. Best actress is a long shot and just being nominated would be wonderful, but the song. She just has to win. She deserves it.

Archived