Should we cannon ASIB as LG6?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• ASIB is a triple threat SMASH and should be LG6
    • C2C doesn't count, neither should this
    • I'm off the deep end

Featured Posts

ferretti

Listen ladies. ASIB is one of the best albums Gaga's ever released. I realize it's her acting as Ally and it's a collab album, but she's almost always playing a character in her eras anyhow. Plus, this is Gaga through-and-through. I think it smashes and we should treasure it as LG6 as we await LG7 in 2020.

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244

:staymad:yes

I want Lg6 soon by vegas a song or two, but ASIB is doing so well i dont even mind if Lg6 flops xD

ferretti
Just now, Bae said:

Sorry im an LG6early2019ster.

Spoiler

I'm a late-2018ster tbh. :stalkga:

I consider ASIB as LG6 - although it's not an official "lady gaga" studio pop album,  it's still a project that gaga worked countlessly hard on so it wouldn't be fair to dismiss it. 

However saying that, does anyone know why the 'ASIB OST' hasn't been added to Gaga's discography on wikipedia?

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

It’s The Maines 1

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ferretti
7 minutes ago, mamo said:

I consider ASIB as LG6 - although it's not an official "lady gaga" studio pop album,  it's still a project that gaga worked countlessly hard on so it wouldn't be fair to dismiss it. 

However saying that, does anyone know why the 'ASIB OST' hasn't been added to Gaga's discography on wikipedia?

It's listed as a soundtrack album on the discography page. It's not listed in the discography summary on her main page though. That said, C2C is, so I feel it should be.

ferretti
1 minute ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

No, because they are Ally's and Jack's songs not Gaga's

Joanne says hello 

giphy.gif

(I know it's different, but still)

Economy

I mean it can be a short era if she wants

Single wise it will be harder to get new hits after the hype of the movie so I don't know if after shallow we'd get anymore hits... Of course Gaga may not care

I still would prefer a seperate LG6... I just don't mind waiting a few more months the since we got this

10 minutes ago, ferretti said:

It's listed as a soundtrack album on the discography page. It's not listed in the discography summary on her main page though. That said, C2C is, so I feel it should be.

yes that's why I was confused - C2C was essentially a jazz cover album while ASIB has about 12 original songs written by Gaga herself? 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

dynamite
1 minute ago, oyeavi said:

LG6 means Gaga's studio album.

ASIB is gaga's soundtrack album from a movie. Both can coexist 

This

It was intentionally written to NOT be like the music Gaga would put out, wasn't it? As nice as the songs are, I'd hope for something else.

Archived