đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think R. Kelly and Terry Richardson are innocent?

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

They both as well as fashion photographers Bruce Weber and Mario Testino are confronted with sexual misconduct allegations and other stuff. 

To be honest, I know they always say "innocent until proven guilty" but especially in such cases (who often can't be "proved" oder "disproved"), I actually tend to believe the accusations by the victims more, because I always wonder: "WHY or for what reasons would they lie?" False allegations seem to be pretty rare (there are always exceptions though, of course: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Kachelmann ) 

Also, this:

42878841_2128179357193910_53427411764977

(Although, to be fair: How does one create an infographic about “unreported” rapes? If no one is reporting them, how do you get the numbers? I just found these links here:
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/scope-problem What do you think? https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system ) 

I also recognized that Gaga has stopped working with all of them and wonder what she might think. She also hasn't performed "Do What U Want (With My Body)" in ages ...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wonderlanddynasty

Yeah I also think that they are probaby guilty considering there were several accusations. I can't believe that the victims would have accused R. Kelly and Terry Richardson just for fun.

LateToCult

Girl R. Kelly is incredibly guilty. There’s a video of him urinating on a minor and he married Aaliya when she was 15. What more do people need to understand that he’s a predator?

Idk too much about Terry but he’s taken pictures of himself having intercourse with his models so abuse of power on his part isn’t that hard to believe tbh.

12 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Girl R. Kelly is incredibly guilty. There’s a video of him urinating on a minor and he married Aaliya when she was 15. What more do people need to understand that he’s a predator?

Idk too much about Terry but he’s taken pictures of himself having intercourse with his models so abuse of power on his part isn’t that hard to believe tbh.

This

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I believe they are guilty, yes. And I also believe that Gaga's collaboration(s) with them were the worst decisions she has ever made in her career.

Terry had a website where... well... you could see everything, he didn't even hide it :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

4 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

I believe they are guilty, yes. And I also believe that Gaga's collaboration(s) with them were the worst decisions she has ever made in her career.

nah literally everyone worked with Terry, even Obama.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Wow Andy McQueen. I was just going to start a similar thread. Thank you for reading my mind.  Since I have come to my stanning for Gaga a bit later than most, I am still in the galvanizing stage. I often see or read items that make me wonder about this current obsession in my life. Kelly and Richardson primarily. I am very interested to hear what this community has to say on this point.

/ eyes & mind open.

Watch As I Dive In

I don’t like to speculate but in my honest opinion... R. Kelly appears to be guilty.

I’m undecided on Terry.  I think his methods and style are questionable but a part of me does thinks that his art is very raw, honest and sexual which makes me question whether a line was crossed or not.  I suppose it comes down to consent but you can see from Terry’s backlog what you would be signing upto by working with him.

Regarding Gaga. I have watched countless hours of interviews with her where she has contradicted herself, revealed hypocrisies, and stood her ground on issues I do not agree with morally. However, I have chalked that mostly to youth, and being misguided.

But, Gaga has to realize, she has crossed over into a different realm now. Surely her Elle speech indicates she recognizes the stature she has been empowered with. She should re-visit some of her own statements and perhaps publicly amend her views on areas that belie her.

Watch As I Dive In

The editor in chief of Harper's Bazaar herself said that Terry made everyone feel incredibly uncomfortable during shoots. And everyone knows abour R. Kelly. :madge:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived