opinion

New Album

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

Do you think Gaga release brand new album before Enigma Show?:saladga:

Actually i dont have no idea about this but Im always think about it.:oops:

Thomas P

No. No new album til at the very earliest March. Probably not then either. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

As much as I want new music I think it’s better to milk ASIB until awards season at least, it’s doing amazingly and is showing no sign of slowing down.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

DonnieDarko
18 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Do you think Gaga release brand new album before Enigma Show?:saladga:

Actually i dont have no idea about this but Im always think about it.:oops:

Definitely not. 

RAMROD

Girl, please :triggered:

ASIB soundtrack is still standing tough at #1 on Billboard 200!

She ain't releasing anything more this year, except for holiday songs if any.

Nobody is rocking to bops on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. All they want is Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli, Michael Buble and Mariah Carey.

Wait for it on 2020

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga was in studio in march 2018 and LG6 (or new musics) will probably drop in 2019 or 2020. I think Gaga will promote A Star Is Born since the first show in Vegas (December 28). 

Maybe Gaga will drop new musics on a break of Vegas Shows (between Feb. 03 and May 30 or Jun. 14 and Oct. 17) Or Maybe Gaga will drop new musics after the Vegas shows at the end of 2019. Or in the worst case 2020.

We all know how Gaga voice can change on one year and I'm a little bit afraid that will have a shift between the musics (recorded in 2018) and the LG6 era... It's like putting The Fame songs on Born This Way era.

We can not blame Gaga because 2017 and 2018 was very busy years : start of the organization for ASIB, John Wayne M.V., Super Bowl, start of shooting ASIB, Coachella...

RahrahWitch

I'd say late 2019 if I had to guess. ASIB will run to awards season and after that she might start teasing new music since we know she's been working on stuff outside of ASIB for months now.

No, imo I think even the lead single won't be dropped until at least late Spring/early Summer next year

Cloudbusting

I think she should release after the oscars! If she drops something before it can distract people from ASIB

Archived