Dead petz  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like Dead Petz?

Featured Posts

RAMROD

There's one good song in there :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterPaws

It's a fantastic album and extremely underrated.

It's very unorganized and messy production and lyric-wise but the themes, the sounds, the whole concept is based upon that. Which resulted in one great album.

1 Sun, Karen Don't Be Sad, I Get So Scared are three tracks that show the variety of the sound of the album. Among others of course.

Amazing album. I remember I was on public transport one time and I was listening to the album when suddenly my crush sat beside me. Bang Me Box LITERALLY came on and I WAS LIVING.

Joshie S

My fave is probably Lighter, Fweaky, Karen Don't Be Sad & BB Talk.. but the whole album is SOOO good
Her live show was even better, especially while you're high.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

SPACE BOOTS IS SUPERB

so trippy made to be trippy she was high all high set and done as she intended it I loved it

pablo the blow fish tibet blues omg I wish it was longer

Best album of hers def. But there's just too many songs and a lot of fillers tho. My favs are Karen Don't Be Sad and Twinkle Song.

tenor.gif?itemid=4803279

Smother Em Eh

Yes it's such a wildly dreamy and trippy record. I love it!:music:

It's kinda Miley's ARTPOP.

:unicorn:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

KatieJudasGaga4

I personally didn't like it, but I really love Lighter! I guess it wasn't for me, but I really lover her though!

(But, I CAN'T STAND Doo It)

guccic0och
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I personally didn't like it, but I really love Lighter! I guess it wasn't for me, but I really lover her though!

It definitely isn’t an album for everyone I feel. Lighter is such a lovely song!!

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, carson joel said:

It definitely isn’t an album for everyone I feel. Lighter is such a lovely song!!

To me, Lighter is a calming song! The only reason I heard the song was that I was watching all her music videos for some reason and Lighter came on and I was like, wow this song is great and I just got the chills!

guccic0och
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

To me, Lighter is a calming song! The only reason I heard the song was that I was watching all her music videos for some reason and Lighter came on and I was like, wow this song is great and I just got the chills!

The music video is one of my fave of hers. However, I do love the Dooo It! video because it’s just so ****ing weird :laughga:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Archived