Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if...

Mr Peeps

Featured Posts

Ally forgets about what Jack told her and starts going down the pop route again, this time doing a re-release of her debut with an EP full of darker tracks. She then later releases a record that solidifies her icon status among the gays and garners her a loyal fanbase before having a major flop era only to find herself back on track with an album named after her late husband while urging everyone to call her xoxo Jackson :poot:

angels forever, forever angels

wonderlanddynasty

Ally has to deal with the press and the paparazzi who want to invade her life while she still struggles with Jack's death. However, she realizes that she has to go on with the music so she travels around the country to find inspiration. And the movie ends with Ally presenting her new album named after Jack, surrounded by a huge fanbase.

Ally quits her singing career to become a farmer.but then she went to starbucks and got inspired to write a country album called Jack Maine in honour of her dead husband. and then she would go to interviews talking about her italian backgrounds and how she is her husband's wife :wtfga:

Batwings

A Star is Born 2: A Twink is Born

The film won't star Gaga or anyone from the original film. It stars a twink named Shawn Mendes who watches Ally perform on YouTube and decides he wants to be a star, so his parents buy him a trip to Hollywood, and he meets with a bunch of gay execs who are like, "OMG, u r so hot, we nid put u in vedeo" so they hire a bunch of ghostwriters to write a bunch of cheesy songs for him to sing in music videos with his shirt off while he's eating hot dogs. He becomes the new gay icon, and at a concert to commemorate his achievements, Madonna ""sings"" Superstar but is heard backstage calling him reductive, and he gets very depressed and starts drinking and snorting poppers and sh1ts his pants when he's a guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race. He goes home and feeds his chihuahua some fat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free protein shakes and writes a new power ballad called "I Will Never Flop Again" which he sings before the closing credits after Sam Smith, the first gay on earth, stole the Best New Artist Grammy from him. 

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Mr Peeps said:

A Star Is Born got a sequel? What do you think it would be about?

Ally releases her EP showcasing the dark sided Yang to her Yin :poot:

Sneaky Oliver

What if Ally reveals she killed Jackson and she gets arrested then a fellow popstar helps her to make her way out of prison. They make clones in a Greek castle so they kill all the powerful men in music industry while wearing oversized suits :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Schizophonic

ally films her new musicvideo and meets famous actor cooper brady on set. "wow, i know youre a musician but girl you can act! you should act" - ally: "there could be 100 people in the room but only one belives in you and cooper was that one who turned me into an actress". cooper: "girl, can i hear some more?"

Conservative Mom

and it is about ally achieved lifetime success becoming Madonna:reductive:and singing "i got candy galore" on the stage

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Archived