Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

INLA Lyrics - Did Jack only write the chorus? (Spoilers)

MEM

Featured Posts

Obviously I've had INLA on repeat, and noticed something.

The lyrics we see on the paper with Jack's handwriting (during the rehab visit) are the chorus.

That means Ally wrote all the verses, right? I mean it's kind of obvious, especially considering the parts I highlighted:

Verse 1:

Wish I could
I could have said goodbye
I would have said what I wanted to
Maybe even cried for you 

If I knew it would be the last time
I would have broke my heart in two

Tryin’ to save a part of you 

Verse 2:

When we first met
I never thought that I would fall
I never thought that I’d find myself lyin’ in your arms
Mmmm mmmm
And I wanna pretend that it’s not true oh baby that you’re gone
Cause my world keeps turnin’ and turnin’ and turnin’ and I’m not movin’ on

I won’t I won’t I swear I can’t I wish I could but I just won’t
I’ll never love again

I imagine she tried finishing it during the scene where she's devastated, trying to figure out notes on the piano...because of the last cut of Jack singing, I always assumed he wrote the entire thing but obviously it wouldn't make any sense.

Also, the part/chorus Jack wrote is not only his last love letter...I kept wondering why he wouldn't leave Ally a suicide note or something but all at once it hit me that HE LEFT HER WITH THIS SONG I'M- :messga:

KatieJudasGaga4

I think so, I thought about that too.

Like the chorus states "Don't wanna start another fire" and that fits perfectly at the situation they were both in before, so I think Jack would write that.

5 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

Jack finished Shallow, and Ally finished I'll Never Love Again.

:selena::cryga:

SHUT UP I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THIS :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think so, I thought about that too.

Like the chorus states "Don't wanna start another fire" and that fits perfectly at the situation they were both in before, so I think Jack would write that.

He definitely wrote that!

IMG-5341.jpg

Defmix100

Also in Always Remember Us This Way she sings "the part of me that's you will never die"

and in INLA she sings "don't wanna give somebody else the better part of me" so I assumed she was talking about the same part of her being him

Earthling

I'm actually so sad right now thinking about this song 

my boyfriend and I were listening to the soundtrack again and when Jack's part comes in at the end we both started crying 

WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST LIVE OUT THEIR LIVES HAPPILY TOGETHER :messga:

That part literally grabs my heart and starts squeezing it

and thinking about the song being like a suicide note he left her makes sense, and why it was so awkward when she told him she found it.

*she switched baristas. ☕️

gypsy101
1 hour ago, MEM said:

Also, the part/chorus Jack wrote is not only his last love letter...I kept wondering why he wouldn't leave Ally a suicide note or something but all at once it hit me that HE LEFT HER WITH THIS SONG I'M- :messga:

huh, when she visits him in rehab he does say something about “i thought maybe you’d find it when I... when it got back to you” or something along those lines. he could have meant the suicide!

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

huh, when she visits him in rehab he does say something about “i thought maybe you’d find it when I... when it got back to you” or something along those lines. he could have meant the suicide!

yeah I thought he meant suicide or death in general and she looks like she doesn't know how to respond at first

wonderlanddynasty
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

I never noticed (mostly bc I was busy crying) but you are right ... makes me feel even sadder:ohno:

3 hours ago, Earthling said:

I'm actually so sad right now thinking about this song 

my boyfriend and I were listening to the soundtrack again and when Jack's part comes in at the end we both started crying 

WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST LIVE OUT THEIR LIVES HAPPILY TOGETHER :messga:

That part literally grabs my heart and starts squeezing it

and thinking about the song being like a suicide note he left her makes sense, and why it was so awkward when she told him she found it.

RIGHT?!?!?!?!

It actually makes more sense that it was on Jack's mind the whole time DESPITE the fact that he was getting sober...he really had so many demons that Ally couldn't have understood :messga:

He really did it out of love her which kills me the most...and an interesting topic for debate too, but when it comes to suicide it's easy to think that they're being selfish, but for Jack it was really out of love for Ally and so he wouldn't stand in her way or embarrass her any more. And even though we hate Rez so much, what he said only solidified what Jack was thinking the whole time. :messga:

Ally really was Jack's final purpose on earth :messga:

2 hours ago, wunderlance said:

BC0734-FD-0-C6-B-47-D6-9-A74-7-DFC8-B30-

:air::air::air: wtf is your mind? 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived