Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is that alright deleted scene?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Just saw this photo on Instagram and was wondering if there was any info on it?

C632-AAA3-FC9-D-48-DD-8462-2-C420-A299-B

I imagine this is were the vows come in before she plays is that alright. What do you think? 

Trxstan

Yeah on the booklet that comes with the soundtrack, it credits part of the recording of ITA in a bar and some of it in a recording studio. All of the songs that were recorded live in the movie are credited to a location + a recording studio, so the footage surely exists

woop hey there keep scrolling

hamster11

Daddy Cooper better give us the the deleted scenes of Is That Alright? and Before I Cry on the Special Japanese Extended Super Deluxe Edition bluray.

Anderson123

I really wish they'd have used some footage on the credits to go along with Is That Alright because when it's just the credits people started leaving without listening to this masterpiece. If only they showed something like more scenes from the wedding or even them together just so people would stay a couple more mins.

NIGHTCRAWLER

of course there was a scene. otherwise ITA would be the last song on the soundtrack but instead it's just before WDYDT

LeJudas

Can't wait for the ASIB concert experience in 3d 4K HDR+ WXYZQUHD ULTRA CINEMATIC Live versions to be released

Schizophonic
5 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

i live in fear that the deleted scenes won’t be included :(

i think they will. or an directors cut. can even imagine them bring the directors cut to cinemas again.

they used a lot unused scenes in the music videos and trailers but they did not use any of the ITA performance. pretty sure they have other plans and want to keep that material for later. propably a music video for ITA or/and directors cut/deleted scenes/bonusmaterial

5 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

i live in fear that the deleted scenes won’t be included :(

SAME I need therapy for how deeply I'm living in this fear tbh

In an ideal world, once "Shallow" peaks, ITA gets a traditional single release with playlist and radio adds. The deleted scenes help contribute to a music video.

Archived