Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Brother Nature criticised after racist and sexist tweets discovered

NewRules

Featured Posts

NewRules

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/21/brother-nature-kelvin-pena-old-tweets-resurface-racist-jay-z-chris-brown-deer-canela/

1021-brother-nature-instagram-2.jpg

Viral sensation and self-proclaimed deer whisperer, "Brother Nature," started trending this weekend for all the wrong reasons -- old and incredibly vile tweets ... which invoked names like Jay-Z and Chris Brown. 

20-year-old Kelvin Peña quickly turned his Twitter account to private Sunday, after people started re-posting screenshots of his old tweets from 2011 and 2012 ... many of which were racist, sexist and anti-Semitic. It's unclear what might've sparked the deep Twitter dive.

Peña first garnered attention (and views) back in 2016 with a viral video called "Money and the deer squad" which featured a deer he named Canela. He went on to put out more videos of himself interacting with Canela and other animals he encountered in "the wild" ... and eventually dubbed himself Brother Nature. 

As we've seen lately with these viral types ... nothing stays buried for long. We reached out to Brother Nature's camp for comment ... so far, no word back. 

Dq-Dv-Iwg-Xg-AALQXX.jpg

Dq-Dv-JNPWk-AAPS-m.jpg

Dq-Dv-Jya-W4-AEh-Q4y.jpg

Dq-Dv-Kc7-Ww-AAKFp4.jpg

Dq-Do-E5-QWo-AEu-Xqb.jpg

Dq-Da-Qdb-VYAAxk-Uq.jpg

NewRules
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

I was willing to overlook the other tweets because he was 15 when he posted them.. but that is so nasty and it actually makes me feel sick knowing how close he is with animals :selena:

MonsterPaws
Just now, Needlesslyrics said:

I was willing to overlook the other tweets because he was 15 when he posted them.. but that is so nasty and it actually makes me feel sick knowing how close he is with animals :selena:

I didn't say any of that **** when I was 15. "Hail Hitler"? really?

I don't believe ppl should "end" him or anything though. Forgiveness and whatnot, and yes he was 15 I admit that plays into it.

LateToCult

Gurl...I don’t know about that “he was young” argument because I don’t know anyone who was saying “heil hitler” at such a young age. Not even as a joke. :triggered:

NewRules
14 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

I didn't say any of that **** when I was 15. "Hail Hitler"? really?

I don't believe ppl should "end" him or anything though. Forgiveness and whatnot, and yes he was 15 I admit that plays into it.

Same here but I know plenty of straight kids who said controversial (read: sexist, homophobic, racist) things in middle school because that's what everyone else was doing. I was gossiping with their girlfriends about Victorious and iCarly so I can't relate 

3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Gurl...I don’t know about that “he was young” argument because I don’t know anyone who was saying “heil hitler” at such a young age. Not even as a joke. :triggered:

Even my students who are 12 and from ****ing Argentina know that they are not meant to be saying that even as a joke. :saladga:

Kindness rules all.

He's an idiot, another example of how the education system is garbage.. and it's society fault that makes every dumb person who looks heroic and influencing famous..

And those who dug in his tweets and scrolled for 7 years are dumb as well.. like wtf, people are so bored with their lives?!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Phaye Monster

Honestly these look mostly fake:poot: who even found them?

why’s he saying “white power” when he’s not even white? Mess:saladga:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived