Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Brother Nature criticised after racist and sexist tweets discovered

NewRules

Featured Posts

Panchecco
22 minutes ago, DONAJENDRO said:

Wasn't he 12 or something :nooo:

that's probably true and even if he said pretty bad stuff we should all try to stop this trend of digging into people past through social media and laugh about the stuff that comes out because any day in the future it could literally be us in his position 

highlikegaga

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just when I found out about him and got a crush on him and followed him on twitter...

i'm-

highlikegaga

i'm not defending him or anything, but all this guy does is make cute videos with animals and stuff.

i've heard actual people in power say and DO a lot worse in present day, not when they were 13.

and let's not forget who the president of USA is...

so cancelling Brother Nature for some childish tweets is :wtf:

edit: With that in mind, he should apologize publicly

MJHolland

Like I would just chalk it up to a 15 y/o making stupid edgy jokes on Twitter,

but he mfing said heil Hitler?!?! Ummmm nah dude 

ALGAYDO

He was like 14. He was a brown-skinned boy. I’m 100% sure he was either being sarcastic or purposely edgy. No need to “cancel” him, just educate and figure out if he really has these types of thoughts and beliefs as an adult. 

MonsterPaws
3 hours ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Same here but I know plenty of straight kids who said controversial (read: sexist, homophobic, racist) things in middle school because that's what everyone else was doing. I was gossiping with their girlfriends about Victorious and iCarly so I can't relate 

Literally same.

RAMROD

I only ever know his name from this thread :lmao:so he is already over when it's haven't bloom too much yet:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterPaws
14 hours ago, StarlightSeiya said:

This cancel culture is ruining everything. 

Not really. I agree that people shouldn't have their entire careers ended or anything, but more people should be aware that this kind of behavior is unacceptable. He was 15 years old, which yes is young. But we all know at 15 teenagers can learn to be kind to one another.

This sends a message to everyone regardless of age to line their behavior up with what's right. That is not to spout racist, anti-Semitic bs for the sake of being edgy or cool. Especially in school where bullies and charismatic kids tend to peer pressure and bully others into submitting into this nasty culture. No more excuses.

SarahYuko

Lmao y'all. He was way too young at the time of tweeting for this to be taken seriously. I've heard (Asian) kids say, "Heil Hitler" and do the Nazi pose for fun a whole lot while growing up. It's usually teenage boys who wanna act all tough and edgy, and "dark humour" with that level of shock value is thrown around for shits and giggles. He should apologize, but he doesn't deserve to be cancelled for it.

It doesn't matter what y'all have individually experienced either - circumstances differ. "Why, I have NEVER heard such a thing happen...",is mundane af, you don't know everyone's personal experience and intentions.

Archived