Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

ASIB Becomes Top Grossing Musical of 2018

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Yes that is correct. In just 16 days A Star Is Born has become the top grossing musical of 2018.

It has now grossed $126 million in the US, passing The Greatest Showman, which has brought in $125 million in 2018. (The Greatest Showman was released on December 20, 2017, so grossed more overall, but it has earned $125 million in 2018). 

A Star is Born also passed Mamma Mia: Here we Go Again!, which earned $120 million. 

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o6_540.gif

Source: https://www.the-numbers.com/market/2018/top-grossing-movies

A great achievement but we still have Disney's Mary Poppers being released in December. 

Psyched for Bradley and Gaga though, they deserve it. <3

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

DiscoHeaven23
5 minutes ago, mamo said:

Disney's Mary Poppers

Is this the P0rnHub sponsored version?

1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Is this the P0rnHub sponsored version?

tumblr_inline_nqk6bxolq71r9aung_500.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

i don;t know how accurate these number are but on box office mojo it says greatest showman made $174,340,174 and ASIB is on $126,376,246. So when do they stop counting a films box office

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, warrentw said:

i don;t know how accurate these number are but on box office mojo it says greatest showman made $174,340,174 and ASIB is on $126,376,246. So when do they stop counting a films box office

so that must be The Greatest Showman's overall gross with its 2017 numbers added to it. They stop counting once the movie is pulled from theaters

(typically takes 4 to 5 months)

2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

so that must be The Greatest Showman's overall gross with its 2017 numbers added to it. They stop counting once the movie is pulled from theaters

(typically takes 4 to 5 months)

Ahh right it says the total overall for the greatest showman is $434,993,183 , it would have helped that they started to show the movie again with a sing along version

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Kara Brasil said:

misleading title

that's just the domestic gross

how is that misleading :ladyhaha:

Even states "US" in the OP.

Im from the US, I'm talking about the numbers in my country

mamma mia has done well wordwide as well it currently at 392,468,816 it was release back in july and its still in the cinemas thank to the sing along version

GagaStefi
3 minutes ago, warrentw said:

mamma mia has done well wordwide as well it currently at 392,468,816 it was release back in july and its still in the cinemas thank to the sing along version

ASIB sing-a-long version coming!

Archived