new video

Paloma Faith - Loyal

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

edengowon

She's such an amazing woman. This kind of art is why I stan Palomaย :heart:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

StrawberryBlond

I really like the video, makes me appreciate the song more. Can anyone enlighten me as to what was going on with the second Paloma in the wall, though? Was that her "old self" or something? The way she screamed was chilling. By the way, how hot was that sex scene moment? She never usually goes that far but it was all very tastefully done. She's always so elegant looking no matter what. She looks hot in that underwear!

It's a shame, though, because her music videos get barely any views as it is, she's really going to struggle to build the views for a nearly 7 minute video, but maybe she's hoping that creating a controversial video like this might garner more views. She'll be performing on Strictly on Sunday, which might help her a bit.

FlopSlurper
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I really like the video, makes me appreciate the song more. Can anyone enlighten me as to what was going on with the second Paloma in the wall, though? Was that her "old self" or something? The way she screamed was chilling. By the way, how hot was that sex scene moment? She never usually goes that far but it was all very tastefully done. She's always so elegant looking no matter what. She looks hot in that underwear!

It's a shame, though, because her music videos get barely any views as it is, she's really going to struggle to build the views for a nearly 7 minute video, but maybe she's hoping that creating a controversial video like this might garner more views. She'll be performing on Strictly on Sunday, which might help her a bit.

Half of Only Love Can Hurt Like This was full of sex scenes

ย 

Also she already performed it last Sunday

Archived