💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Shallow" Enters Pop Radio Top 50

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

So for those "worried" about pop radio not playing "Shallow", worry no more.

The song only seemed to be making it on Adult Pop (HAC) and AC radio, but now it has appeared in the Top 50 on Pop Radio.

Source: https://kworb.net/radio/

Gaga to all the current pop girls:

mad.gif

LateToCult

Is this good? I don’t know how radio works. Does this mean it’s on track to crack top 40?

keith ink

If shallow is only beginning to take off on radio, then is it safe to say that Shallow is going to be the only single from ASIB this year? With 2 months left and the holiday freeze coming in i dont think theyll release another single after shallow this year. I could see ARUTW being released january next yeat though.

DiscoHeaven23
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Is this good? I don’t know how radio works. Does this mean it’s on track to crack top 40?

It's great because Pop radio is the most listened to radio format, so the song will get more of an audience. This will increase the songs points on radio, giving it more of a chance to climb the Top 10 (to the peak?:vegas:) 

2 minutes ago, Gagally said:

How can we help spike it? Call stations? Is that even done anymore?

The least we can do is requesting it to radios through social media or texting / calling them. Other than that, Interscope has to send a nice check (aka payola).

Arturo
50 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Yes its extremely easy to crack the Top 40 on Pop radio.

Top 20 will be an obstacle.

Archived