💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ireland Presidential Candidates on ASIB Film

Star

Featured Posts

Seeking to find out who was off the deep end and who was still marooned in the shallow, I decided to contact each of the six candidates to ask two important questions:

Will you see A Star is Born in cinemas? If so, are you looking forward to seeing it? If not, why won’t you be seeing it?

Do you like Lady Gaga? If so, what is your favourite Lady Gaga song and why

Of the six candidates, four replied to me – Gavin Duffy, Peter Casey, Liadh Ní Riada and Sean Gallagher. Neither President Michael D. Higgins nor Joan Freeman returned my requests for comment. What you choose to do with that information is entirely up to you. 

http://www.dailyedge.ie/a-star-is-born-presidential-election-ireland-4295897-Oct2018/

"Because if there is one thing I care more about democracy, it is A Star is Born"

ok me as a political journalist

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Vitleysingur

“The obvious choice is Born This Way but I also like John Wayne as John is one of my favourite actors. Million Reasons is another Lady Gaga song I like. Lady Gaga’s performance celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Sound of Music on the Oscars was awe-inspiring. Her talent is beyond measure or comparison. ”

Our local fad did that. :lmao::lmao:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

RahrahWitch

Higgins is most likely going to win anyway since he's got almost 70% of polls. I'm going to choose to believe he was too busy bopping to ARTPOP to reply. :huntyga:

CannaeDrive

Ladies and gentlemen, that's quality journalism for you :ohwell:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Jacob Marley

Headed back to Ireland for a week after New Years and this couldn't be a better 'Welcome Home' after living there a few years ago....Higgins was praying to his Alejandro candle and couldn't be bothered. Completely acceptable. 

Archived