Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ASIB promo over?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

latina twilight

I think it is, at least until award season. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a plan to release another mv tho, but it's unlikely, movies usually don't last longer than two months in theaters so there is no point in doing more interviews and such.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

dynamite
7 minutes ago, dit said:

but..44323401_600315930384043_221156976985165

This is the best thing I've seen this morning

Granted I've only just woken up but I don't expect to be pleased like that again today

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, NightOwner said:

I think it is, at least until award season. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a plan to release another mv tho, but it's unlikely, movies usually don't last longer than two weeks in theaters so there is no point in doing more interviews and such.

Movies can last up to 3 months in theaters, especially if they are successful.

BornAsUnic0rn

It is not. It‘s just stupid to invest Money into huge promo for something that is doing way more than fine right now, exceeding every prediction. 

zakariah

well, she has to rehearse for Enigma so yea i’d say it’s pretty much over until awards season

freebit

I think the Japan premiere at that festival is coming up. Apparently it's a big deal? Hopefully they both attend. I think that might be the last stop for movie promo. However, awards season starts up right after, so she'll continue to be in the public eye. For example, The Hollywood Reporter does their Oscar Roundtables and Best Actress magazine cover story in early November (usually). Hopefully rehearsals for Enigma won't cut into any campaign stops. :crossed:

Archived