💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Madonna be able to play Gaga’s songs?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

We all know she’s obsessed with BTW and dis a mash up, but should Madonna be able play Gaga’s discography and do any justice to it?

Maybe Madonna singing DIC !!

HJE.gif

Hottie Detector

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde

She can, as long as she pays for it. That's what she and her team did when they tried to "shade" Gaga by performing BTW at her concerts. Perform all you want, Gaga gets copyright money from it :)

Batwings

Madonna should never be allowed to play anything or anyone other than herself in Desperately Seeking Susan.  :madge:

RudraCNG

Nowadays the audio from her dvd tours is sooo edited I doubt she would be able to. She was never a remarkable singer although she had good vocal interpretation, but the older she gets the rougher her voice becomes.

Not all. Madonna's strengh in her voice is telling and making you feel a story, not powerful vocals like Gaga delivers since Cheek To Cheek. And both Gaga and Madonna's strengh are equally great

She isn't able to sing any one of them lol. Even BTW was a strain for her :ladyhaha:

So she shouldn't :emma:

latina twilight
47 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

HJE.gif

Sometimes I forget that skit exits, it's still so weird for me even after 9-10 years :wtfga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Imagine Madonna singing I'll Never Love Again. :ladyhaha:

:air: Such a disaster :air::ladyhaha:

5 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Sometimes I forget that skit exits, it's still so weird for me even after 9-10 years :wtfga:

You know, that just seems like an example of Madonna jumping on whatever new thing will get her more attention. Gaga was becoming this new popstar and they did this cute cat fight... Now only if it stayed that way and Madonna didn't start getting all pretentious and jealous.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Didymus

She could probably perform the title track of Joanne better tbh. She has that subtle, intimate voice that Gaga can't do for the life of her.

Not saying Madonna's a good singer nowadays but if you compare La Vie en Rose between their two performances, it's clear Madonna and Gaga have different strengths. She can't belt those high notes out, but Madonna can fill a room with an emotional, soft atmosphere. Which is why her ballads survive. Gaga could never do justice to something like Live to Tell or Rain.

And vice versa ofc.

7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She could probably perform the title track of Joanne better tbh. She has that subtle, intimate voice that Gaga can't do for the life of her.

Not saying Madonna's a good singer nowadays but if you compare La Vie en Rose between their two performances, it's clear Madonna and Gaga have different strengths. She can't belt those high notes out, but Madonna can fill a room with an emotional, soft atmosphere. Which is why her ballads survive. Gaga could never do justice to something like Live to Tell or Rain.

And vice versa ofc.

This is clearly wrong. Gaga has an extremely controlled voice, you haven't heard enough to judge. 

And Madonna can't do that goin' goin' run :hor:

Archived