💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(Not So) Spoiler: Is she... in ASIB

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

Is Natali on the movie, I saw a girl who looks like her on the film but I'm not sure.

Also I actually didn't expected Richy to be in it. And the JWT... was so obvious I thought they were gonna film in a part of the stage where you wouldn't know that's her actual tour. But anyways details...

Also the iconic glass heart-shaped laser piano makes a cameo too, but you can barely notice it

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ya Natalie is there at the bar scene

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MonsterOfficial
2 minutes ago, River said:

ya Natalie is there at the bar scene

bar scene? :what:

she was doing Ally's makeup to prepare for the Grammys along with Frederic and Sarah 

exorcise my mind

Just now, MonsterOfficial said:

bar scene? :what:

she was doing Ally's makeup to prepare for the Grammys along with Frederic and Sarah 

She's there too at the background like in a  far table.. you see her for a sec..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LeJudas

Slay. So nice that they used her actual friends and family instead of background actors. It probably helped Gaga play Ally more comfortably:party:

Poissonche
2 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Slay. So nice that they used her actual friends and family instead of background actors. It probably helped Gaga play Ally more comfortably:party:

It might have helped her, but for me, as a stan, it broke the illusion of the character. I mean, Gaga was so good, I forgot it was her. But then you see her rehearsing choreography with Richy and you're like "right, that's Gaga"

derpmonster
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

It might have helped her, but for me, as a stan, it broke the illusion of the character. I mean, Gaga was so good, I forgot it was her. But then you see her rehearsing choreography with Richy and you're like "right, that's Gaga"

Her rehearsing was one of the most Gaga moments. I even thought her big face on the backdrop while performing Always Remember Us This Way (gestures and everything) was very Gaga.

I sort of love how Natalie gets these little roles in everything. She was Telephone, in Joanne, etc. She even designed some of Gaga's dresses. I'm imagining that it must be hard for Natalie to live under her sister's limelight after all. I'm glad they seem to have a good relationship.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Her rehearsing was one of the most Gaga moments. I even thought her big face on the backdrop while performing Always Remember Us This Way (gestures and everything) was very Gaga.

I sort of love how Natalie gets these little roles in everything. She was Telephone, in Joanne, etc. She even designed some of Gaga's dresses. I'm imagining that it must be hard for Natalie to live under her sister's limelight after all. I'm glad they seem to have a good relationship.

I don't think, in Natali's mind, that she's living under her sister's limelight. I feel like she's just a sister helping out with her sister's random arts and crafts, except, you know, it's seen by millions of people.

To an extent, seeing all these people from Gaga's real life in the movie gives it a lovely "amateurish" vibe. Not that it looks like an "amateur" movie, it's just that that aspect feels like movies I've been a part of. You know, when you need a middle-aged woman in your movie, you're like MOM COME HERE PLZ; when you need a bunch of extras, you just call your friends. A very familial vibe. It's lovely - in Gaga's case, it probably gives her great memories about the shooting of the film.

Archived