💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD: #1 Gaga vs. Future/Juice WRLD ~100K

gagarox

Featured Posts

gagarox

Future & Juice WRLD (Freebandz/Epic/Grade A/Interscope) 95-105k total activity, 7-10k album
Greta Van Fleet (Lava/Republic) 65-75k, 60-70k
Khalid (Right Hand Music/RCA) 40-45k, 9-12k
Lil Yachty (Quality Control/Motown/Capitol) 35-40k, 1-2k
Bohemian Rhapsody (Hollywood) 19-23k, 8-10k

ASIB possibly 100k+ in its third week

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=313900&title=NEW-RELEASES:-WILL-FUTURE-JUICE-SQUEEZE-OUT-A-#1?

Thomas P

...I have no words. if streaming weren't a thing the album would probably be number 1 until the end of the year :laughga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gagarox
7 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

...I have no words. if streaming weren't a thing the album would probably be number 1 until the end of the year :laughga:

the album benefits from streaming as well... 23-24 out of 34 tracks are being counted.. And its doing just as good as some rappers albums on spotify. For eg lil wayne only has 2 songs from carter 5 on spotify global 200 while Gaga has 4 and one in top 5. This time we are winning gurls... this is not a Joanne situation anymore..

rumours

The fact that this has the possibility (to varying degrees) in the long-run to outsell almost all of her studio albums (minus TF). :giveup:

LG6 can wait... this soundtrack has too much potential to squander by releasing another album during the ASIB era. 

11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Okay it's time to pull out signed copies

Poor Gaga, she still needs to sign the UK ones :laughga:

10 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Poor Gaga, she still needs to sign the UK ones :laughga:

Gaga rn 

tenor.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

The BPD Monster
24 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Okay it's time to pull out signed copies

I hope they discount it. It helps so much

DiscoHeaven23

Eh, even if they get this week...

there aren't any big releases the next week, so that week is pretty much on lock

Streaming really ruined the music industry. How is someone who is predicted to sell barely 10k copies a threat to ASIB Soundtrack which is outselling by like 10 times.

Streams counts waaay too much in my opinion. I've seen people saying streaming are good for those who can't affort to actually buy music, and make music free and accessible to everyone, and I agree, but what's wrong is HOW MUCH they affect final "sales".

Pure copies should count more than streams, If I listen to a song it doesn't mean I necessarely like it, but If I buy it, It's because I do. That's the difference, you can't put an album on the top of the charts just because people are listening to it, it's like rewarding its success (which can be based out of solely interest/controversy) not actual quality, which is the reason people spend money for.

Aga Gydal

Yeah I agree that streaming is counted way too much. I understand it’s the standard now, but streaming catches all the times I listen to a song whereas a purchase doesn’t. Not sure what the conversion of 1 stream to 1 purchase is on billboard tho. 

57 minutes ago, SJAG said:

Streaming really ruined the music industry. How is someone who is predicted to sell barely 10k copies a threat to ASIB Soundtrack which is outselling by like 10 times.

But this is due to the demographic of people who listen to these sorts of people compared to the sorts who watch/listen to ASIB. This is of course a mass generalisation, but I think ASIB's audience is a little older than hip-hop's audience; and younger people are more inclined to ride the modern trends such as streaming. 

However in saying that I do agree that streaming counts for way too much; but tbh I can empathise with the people who try to decide this because it's so hard to find a ratio between entirely different methods of listening. And it does seem crazy to think these artists should be a threat to ASIB but if you think about it, they're making music that people like and they have made the hits which deem them at least a force to be reckoned with. 

Arturo
23 hours ago, SJAG said:

Streams counts waaay too much in my opinion. I've seen people saying streaming are good for those who can't affort to actually buy music, and make music free and accessible to everyone, and I agree, but what's wrong is HOW MUCH they affect final "sales".

Pure copies should count more than streams, If I listen to a song it doesn't mean I necessarely like it, but If I buy it, It's because I do. That's the difference, you can't put an album on the top of the charts just because people are listening to it, it's like rewarding its success (which can be based out of solely interest/controversy) not actual quality, which is the reason people spend money for.

Streaming doesnt count more than pure sales. Thats the whole point of a unit they equate them so a certain amount of streams will return the same amount as a sale. Also the hate on streaming makes no sense ASIB #’s are greatly improved by streaming units. Debut week alone ASIB had over 50 million streams in the US for those 37,000 units streaming units.

Archived