💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Pete Davidson still has hope for relationship with Ariana Grande

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

ariana-grande-pete-davidson.jpg?quality=

“I talked to Pete a few days ago and he was joking again,” said one Davidson pal. “He’s still in love with Ariana and sees a future with her.” But, at least for now, “He knows [the breakup] is for the best.”

“I don’t think they ever got the chance to really get to know one another,” the insider said of the couple, who got engaged after only a few weeks of dating and quickly moved into a $16 million High Line apartment together.

“I never thought that relationship would last,” said a comedian who is friends with Davidson. “I rooted for them, but . . . it’s damn near impossible to have a serious relationship when you have everyone following your every move.”

The Davidson pal confirms this. “He’s a private dude who feels more at home being on stage doing comedy in small clubs and being around close friends and family.

Being in a relationship with Ariana meant jumping into an entirely new world from his,” he said. “He would always joke about how he was out of her league — and yeah, he really believed [it].”

Still, the pal insisted, “They were really in love.”

“He is staying with very close friends he considers family,” said the insider. “Pete has a strong support system.”

“A lot of people just see Pete as this lucky guy who went from living in a one-bedroom apartment [in Midtown] to being with Ariana f–king Grande,” said one Davidson confidant. “But Pete is a real New York comic. He’s more than just the goofy dude from ‘SNL’ or Ariana’s ex-boyfriend.”

“Pete’s a fighter,” said the pal. “As long as he has time and patience, he will be fine. We are talking about someone who has dealt with his father passing away on 9/11 and has battled mental illness. He has been through a lot worse.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/20/pete-davidson-still-has-hope-for-relationship-with-ariana-grande/amp/

gagarox

She probs was tired of his 10 incher... damn its scary if u think about it.. must be so painful. good that she left him. Now date a 4-5incher asian actor. 

7 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

download.jpg

He has a job and gets paid more than all of us combined. And I'm sure she still loves him a bit, but she has been through enough tragedy for two lifetimes, and needs a break from the spotlight.

DiscoHeaven23

Reminds me of a Gaga Daily member "insider" thread

“I talked to Pete a few days ago and he was joking again,” said one man whose aunt works at Netflix

“I don’t think they ever got the chance to really get to know one another,” the Netflix insider said of the couple 

#ThingsThatNeverHappened

The "journalist" created it in their head:huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

8 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

He has a job and gets paid more than all of us combined. And I'm sure she still loves him a bit, but she has been through enough tragedy for two lifetimes, and needs a break from the spotlight.

giphy.gif

MaryJaneHolland

Maybe if he keeps that big mouth of his shut... :selena: 

I'm 100% sure (and maybe it was confirmed?) that the reason for this split was his disgusting, corny "jokes" about Ariana.

ZiggyZiggs
20 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

She probs was tired of his 10 incher... damn its scary if u think about it.. must be so painful. good that she left him. Now date a 4-5incher asian actor. 

:triggered:

DONAJENDRO
30 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

:nooo:

Mad Onna

Sweetie, honey... just because you bulldozed her insides with your 10”, doesn’t mean there’s hope. I mean, there’s no hope for her vxgina poor girl probably needs a pelvic floor reconstruction at this point. 

BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

What is this 10 incher I keep hearing of..? 

giphy.webp

Ariana once joked that Pete was 10 inches

Archived