💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

INLA(extended version) was rerecorded?

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

https://open.spotify.com/track/54e5nUP7pHqVfaiCsq9FpW?si=L6Tk2PdyTqW4vg2Ya0YDfQ 

Does anyone notice that the extended version sounds alot polished? Like the sniffing sounds are gone. Its sounds alot like an album version.

Teal Ambition

Sounds the same to me

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

TheSlash

I think the extended version was originally recorded where we can see it in the movie (just as the rest of the songs) and Bradley's part in the film version was added in later :lana: 

Ew, David!

Defmix100

I actually thought the movie scene vocals sounded different from both album versions, same as ARUTW

Chickens in Malibu

They both were recorded live, with some editing later I think.

It's amazing how she can sound that good in a live version.

Studio or Live doesn't really matter in the case of Gaga lol... She can literally record her songs live and release them as studio versions.

Defmix100
10 minutes ago, cantfindmywig said:

It sounds the same and that horrible noise at about 1:51 is still there :messga:

why did you do this?! I hadn't heard it at all till reading that, it's the PI fart all over again

TEANUS
10 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

why did you do this?! I hadn't heard it at all till reading that, it's the PI fart all over again

I still don’t know what the PI fart is :oprah:

Where is it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Y’all freaking out over that but it’s just her ununciation of “f” because she’s belting

OT - The noise in INLA is very distracting

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Defmix100
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Y’all freaking out over that but it’s just her ununciation of “f” because she’s belting

OT - The noise in INLA is very distracting

it doesn't bother me just another one of those things where I didn't hear it till it was pointed out

cantfindmywig
51 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I know but I HAD to nobody was talking about it and Gaga's team needs to fix this asap :messga:

Defmix100
23 minutes ago, cantfindmywig said:

I know but I HAD to nobody was talking about it and Gaga's team needs to fix this asap :messga:

they won't

thatfoxyfeeling
27 minutes ago, cantfindmywig said:

Wasn’t it done in one take because Gaga was really enotional over Sonja’s death? They must’ve known about it but kept it in cause it was done live. It’s perfect really. 

cantfindmywig
2 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Wasn’t it done in one take because Gaga was really enotional over Sonja’s death? They must’ve known about it but kept it in cause it was done live. It’s perfect really. 

but it sounds like something digital, I think they messed up with the editing. Also, in the music video that noise was removed, so I hope they'll update the iTunes and streaming versions 

Archived