💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dua Lipa...ugh her mind, it amazes me sometimes

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Now I'm not saying this song is a masterpiece. It's catchy, but it's kinda generic and basic. They could've done better.

That being said, I think this collab choice is brilliant! Dua Lipa knows that Kpop is popular internationally and is also gaining popularity in the US, so she chose to collab with the hottest new Kpop girl group Blackpink, in order to maintain her relevancy in the pop world and get closer to being a 'main pop girl'. And Blackpink, obviously wanting that western crossover hit, can't just say no. 

It just makes me wonder why western + kpop crossover hits aren't happening more often, other than the BTS X Nicki collab. It's a surefire way to get an international hit and benefit both sides. A part of me wishes this trend continues, because western music desperately needs more 'pop', and there's nothing more pop than Kpop right now. 

FfFfFfFF

Meh.

If anything, I think is her team that saw the potential of k-pop and proposed her to do a feature.

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Meh.

If anything, I think is her team that saw the potential of k-pop and proposed her to do a feature.

Exactly. I think they struck gold on this one. If western artists want a sure-fire hit, they just need to collab with a popular K-pop group. K-pop stans will eat it up. I don't think you even need to be extremely popular. Just the fact that you have a western audience makes it attractive to K-pop labels. 

Helxig

Omg I hope noone saw my original comment because I definitely thought this was a different kpop girl group :laughga:   I almost stepped into some hot water.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

nnn delete it's not the same group :selena:

I DID DELETE IT! YOU DELETE IT :eww:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

mister max

a certified bop soon to be hit

ugh BLACKPINK her mind it amazes me sometimes

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Neight Shayde

idk it feels like a very lazy effort from Dua and her team. I wish we got more than this filler track.

Anderson123

Dua Lipa doing collabs here and there just to see which one becomes a hit. :awkney: I swear I feel like she’s becoming the most overrated popstar and she just debuted less than 2 years ago. 

Edit: catchy instrumental though. 

FlopSlurper
47 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Dua Lipa doing collabs here and there just to see which one becomes a hit. :awkney: I swear I feel like she’s becoming the most overrated popstar and she just debuted less than 2 years ago. 

She featured in 2 songs and now has a feature in her extended album, that's 3 songs in the span of one year with each song having it's moment, how is she overrated :awkney: 

RadioIsOurs
51 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

She has a great voice though...we have to decrease our standards a bit rn :huntyga:  I'd rather have her be a main pop girl than someone who can't sing like Julia Michaels or Hall C :ohwell:

Archived