Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will they drop the INLA video on YouTube?

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

Will they drop the I'll Never Love Again video on YouTube?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

gagarox

They released John Wayne 2 days later. Anyway its the same scenes u have seen in the movie nothing new 

jaXXXon

I sure hope so. I've been waiting since yesterday! I'm not even gonna sign up for Apple Music (I use Spotify Premium), and there are plenty of people like me, so they might as well upload it to YouTube.

That said, I hope to God I don't get spoilers in the video. It would make no sense whatsoever considering the movie has legs and they want to keep it going until after the Oscars, so logically it's quite stupid to show spoilers in that video since there are plenty people who have yet to see the movie, me included. 

jaXXXon
3 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

They released John Wayne 2 days later. Anyway its the same scenes u have seen in the movie nothing new 

There are no spoilers in the video, right? Because that would be stupid. Not everyone have watched it and they're releasing it to PROMOTE the movie, so showing spoilers would kill their chances at the box office. I have not seen the movie yet as it's coming out next month in my country but I REALLY want to see the music video. 

Celine Dion released MHWGO during Titanic’s peak run and it didn’t harm success of the movie or song, in fact it helped both to achieve great success.

15 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I sure hope so. I've been waiting since yesterday! I'm not even gonna sign up for Apple Music (I use Spotify Premium), and there are plenty of people like me, so they might as well upload it to YouTube.

That said, I hope to God I don't get spoilers in the video. It would make no sense whatsoever considering the movie has legs and they want to keep it going until after the Oscars, so logically it's quite stupid to show spoilers in that video since there are plenty people who have yet to see the movie, me included. 

Well... :lolga: 

The night sky tells all

gagarox
41 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

There are no spoilers in the video, right? Because that would be stupid. Not everyone have watched it and they're releasing it to PROMOTE the movie, so showing spoilers would kill their chances at the box office. I have not seen the movie yet as it's coming out next month in my country but I REALLY want to see the music video. 

The final scene is her singing the song in the movie and some of those scenes are included in the video.. so if u havent seen the movie yet just avoid the video i would say. Almost the majority audience has already seen the film so video wont harm anyone much. 

42 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

The song itself practically gives away spoilers if you haven’t heard it, idk lmao. 

Theres no footage of spoilers but kind of. I don’t think they’re so worried considering this is a timeless retelling so most people already know everything about the basic plot

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, oyeavi said:

Anyway its the same scenes u have seen in the movie nothing new 

But I want to see in my pyjamas :bon:

Archived