💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did the actors in ASIB really wear no makeup?

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

In the "makeup free scenes", are they really completly untouched? Gaga's skin certainly looks "real" and flawless and makeup-free, Bradley Cooper and Sam Elliott too. But I thought every movie actor has to wear some degree of foundation or powder or concealer etc.?

Bradley wore more makeup than Gaga. They used a lot of fake tan to make him look sunburnt. Didnt you find a difference between his normal skin and the one in the movie? They aged it. And also they dyed his beard. 

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/bradley-cooper-looked-so-hot-in-a-star-is-born-makeup-ve-neill.html

He definitely looks hotter in the movie :gaycat:

derpmonster

There are scenes with Gaga (even as pre-pop Ally) with more makeup than other times. It changes, it's very natural but there are parts with no makeup at all.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Catnikko

Probably powder and concealer at some degree so no one's shiny on camera etc

but i know like nothing about make up :huntyga:

Andreu
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Bradley wore more makeup than Gaga. They used a lot of fake tan to make him look sunburnt. Didnt you find a difference between his normal skin and the one in the movie? They aged it. And also they dyed his beard. 

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/bradley-cooper-looked-so-hot-in-a-star-is-born-makeup-ve-neill.html

He definitely looks hotter in the movie :gaycat:

It annnoyed me how red he was lmao

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's nose is contoured in every scene so it looks bigger.

You’re just used to seeing her nose contoured all the time already sis 

RadioIsOurs
11 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

my friends opened up a debate if bradley actually really got drunk for some scenes

Spoiler

My mom wanted to know if Bradley actually peed for real :laughga:

Miracle
2 minutes ago, GGDTim26 said:

You’re just used to seeing her nose contoured all the time already sis 

Just see the official pictures of the movie. There's one that's also been highly edited so Gaga's nose looks wider. And there's always a cream contour shadow in between Ally's nostrils if you really focus on it

Defmix100
46 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

my friends opened up a debate if bradley actually really got drunk for some scenes

Not with him directing too

2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

Bradley is a recovering alcoholic in real life. He almost commited suicide because of this years ago. He would never even touch a drop of alcohol. 

1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Bradley is a recovering alcoholic in real life. He almost commited suicide because of this years ago. He would never even touch a drop of alcohol. 

Wow.. I had no idea. This role must have been so difficult for him.

Archived