💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UK streaming party Shallow and Soundtrack today (20/10)

awhite20

Featured Posts

Ok so Shallow and the soundtrack are doing well in the UK in regards to sales but streaming can be improved a lot and help maintain and push the chart position of the album and soundtrack as well as getting more and more people hearing it. 

That’s why me and another LM have decided to come together and start a streaming party for the soundtrack and shallow in the UK today at 5pm! If you’re in another country and are able to manipulate your location to mark it as UK streams that’s great! The tweet is below, please like/retweet so many more people see it and get involved. 

Or better yet, for every night this week, leave the album on repeat overnight. Your alarms will still sound even with earphones in. Job done. I’ve done it most nights since release and I can say I’m probably averaging more streams per day than any UK streaming party ;)

26 minutes ago, Rio said:

Or better yet, for every night this week, leave the album on repeat overnight. Your alarms will still sound even with earphones in. Job done. I’ve done it most nights since release and I can say I’m probably averaging more streams per day than any UK streaming party ;)

Nothing wrong with a streaming party though xD both are good ideas and will help out ^.^

Yessss glad we have something like this I try my best to stream it all day on my iPod. I wonder if the sing a long version of the greatest showman sales will merge with the normal album sales

Yes I'm defo up for this! I play it continuously on spotify on my laptop and apple music on my iPhone/iPad throughout the day but anything to keep our girl at number 1!!

1 hour ago, awhite20 said:

Nothing wrong with a streaming party though xD both are good ideas and will help out ^.^

YAAS lets do it. Shazam Shallow too. It’s rising up the UK Shazam charts at least one spot per day. We desperately need BBC Radio 1 to start playing it, so that even more stations will pick it up. Heart play it all day. If we lose this To p5 momentum now, it probably won’t hit higher peaks.

40 minutes guys, I’m gonna tweet a play list with 100 plays of some songs that have momentum in the UK atm, obvs you don’t have to use it you can use your own style but just stream shallow and the soundtrack with the #

gagarox
2 minutes ago, awhite20 said:

Should have just made a playlidt with  the solo gaga songs from the movie.. INLA is very long in that time u can stream "too far gone" atleast 4 times so thats 4 unique streams vs 1 coming only from INLA. :ohwell:

We should be streaming the three songs from Today’s Top Hits, to keep them rising. Once they go, they’re gone. Should add Look What I Found to your playlists too!

do anyone know if the dialogue songs in the album (which are more than 30 secs long) still count towards a stream as I know you have to stream a song 1500 times for it to count as an album stream so I was wondering if making a playlist with just the shorter songs on repeat would help get an album stream a lot quicker 

Currently have the shallow on repeat on my ipod and have it auto refreshing after 30 seconds on youtube.

Archived