💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is there so much drama around YT Beauty community?

Mus

Featured Posts

Just now, Tabasco said:

That’s weird tho, cuz there will always be a stigma around them (or at least their persona). That’s like that bad promo is still promo thing

That's really sad. People really fall for a couple of tears in a monetized video.

WhiteWitch
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Yesss lol I'm dead serious.. The soccer moms on YouTube get REALLY passionate about candles 

I can attest to this. Every comment section is filled with people who know everything, amd are 100% correct. Even here, and even I’m guilty of it. It’s part of the social culture right now. 

58 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

There are female MUAs involved too tho :huh:

It's been only Laura Lee (which is the biggest female offender rn) and Jaclyn Hill though? Jaclyn Hill's "drama" being mainly the MxJ Vault mess, which was a failure on Morphee's end, so is that even drama?

On the other hand you have J*, James Charles, Thomas Halbert, Manny Mua, Gabriel Zamora, John Kuckian and more lesser known ones that start drama for no reason whatsoever.

it wasn't laaaahv

RAMROD
1 hour ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

CANDLE COMMUNITY???:air:

1 hour ago, Tabasco said:

There is a candle community? :what:

Have y'all forgot about these messes already?!!

Anyway, on topic, well, that's what happen when you put mean and popular girls in the same room, I suppose.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well, I drama I know is with Star and that Mua person... And Jeffrey proved that Manny wanted to use him for quick fame... And we know some gays love fame more than eating 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Have y'all forgot about these messes already?!!

Anyway, on topic, well, that's what happen when you put mean and popular girls in the same room, I suppose.

did she say: your ass is gonna get rimmed?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Supersonic

I love Beautubers and make up but it‘s absolutely not surprising that an industry that capitalizes on shallowness and superficial beauty is surrounded by drama

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Mr Boopsmooch said:

It's been only Laura Lee (which is the biggest female offender rn) and Jaclyn Hill though? Jaclyn Hill's "drama" being mainly the MxJ Vault mess, which was a failure on Morphee's end, so is that even drama?

On the other hand you have J*, James Charles, Thomas Halbert, Manny Mua, Gabriel Zamora, John Kuckian and more lesser known ones that start drama for no reason whatsoever.

Jackie Aina and J* have had very public drama (Jackie was in the right tho everytime)

Archived