Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Barbra performing at Oscars?

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

I'm not here for that. I know Streisand is an incredible artist, but I'd like Gaga to stop always working with established artists and other legends and start cementing her own kingdom on her own. I get the impression sometimes that she feels like she has to prove to the world that she is worthy by being shown by their sides. I am most likely wrong, and being around those people is such a honour, but in my opinion she should focus more on solo material and performances. 

The way I understand this, is like she's showing the world she's got the green light from previous A Star Is Born actress to legitimate her own version :shrug: 

I'd be much more happy for a Bradley x Gaga live performance (Maybe It's Time / Shallow / I'll Never Love Again, for instance).  

VoldeLorde2

Let Gaga have her moment please. Barbara's version was 40 years ago. Gaga's was literally two weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

I'm not here for that. I know Streisand is an incredible artist, but I'd like Gaga to stop always working with established artists and other legends and start cementing her own kingdom on her own. I get the impression sometimes that she feels like she has to prove to the world that she is worthy by being shown by their sides. I am most likely wrong, and being around those people is such a honour, but in my opinion she should focus more on solo material and performances. 

The way I understand this, is like she's showing the world she's got the green light from previous A Star Is Born actress to legitimate her own version :shrug: 

I'd be much more happy for a Bradley x Gaga live performance (Maybe It's Time / Shallow / I'll Never Love Again, for instance).  

Bradley's stated he won't be performing as Jack + ASIB medley with a song from each of the versions would be kinda iconic.

Ugh.. i love Barbra but this is Gaga's moment.

I definitely want them to collab someday but not at this occasion.

derpmonster
17 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I think she has definitely proven to most of the world that she is talented. Don't think she needs to do much anymore - my voice teacher (an older woman) said Lady Gaga was amazing and had such a great voice when I brought her up.

But here's the thing - her widely appreciated (by GP) Sound of Music tribute was all her on her own stealing the whole show. It was a tribute but everyone after that was talking about how great of a singer Lady Gaga was while slantedly remembering Julie Andrews. It was all her. She did that. :diane:

That said, it's never too late to get more and more respect. She truly deserves to be viewed as a legend in the coming decades and she needs to somehow do both - what she does - and gain a widespread respect at the same time.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Gaga performing INLA solo with violins and a beautiful set. Thats all I want. Thank you. 

That would literally be perfect.

Imagine a version of INLA live like the Million Reasons (Royal Variety) :diane:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

It's my first time reading this "rumor". Mess if they made that up themselves.

What about Barbra Streisand INTRODUCING Lady Gaga at the Oscars. Maybe with like a speech or something. Gaga needs her own moment. I would love to see her performing "I'll Never Love Again" live, we would actually see her sing it as Gaga herself, not Ally (even though I feel like due to the tragic event occurred that day, she sang it more as herself than as a character)

• Admin changed the title to Gaga and Barbra performing at Oscars?

Archived