Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Will INLA Chart?

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

How do you guys think the song will do in the US/UK/Worldwide?

What do you think the trajectory of the track will be like?

lady-gaga-ill-never-love-again.jpg.e6d55

Chickens in Malibu

It's great song. My Gaga's favorite song ever. But too long for radio. It depends on whether radios will play it or not. And honestly it doesn't matter at this point. Even Adele's 2nd single from 25 didn't chart high. What matters the most is that ASIB is expected to be #1 for a second week and has been a commercial success. 

Also I never thought I'd see Gaga have streaming numbers as strong as these. And Shallow isn't even a Gaga typical Pop song.

With a good Gaga pop song (like Bad Romance, Applause, Edge Of Glory etc..) I can see Gaga at #1 now that she's proven that streaming isn't an obstacle for her.

Gagadonna

I don't really care about charts anymore. What's sure, is it's gonna have impact. It already is having. 

wonderlanddynasty

INLA is often referred to as the My Heart Will Always Go On of our generation so I think it's gonna do not that bad :) 

But I live in Germany and the charts here are very strange ... Shallow hasn't made it into the top ten yet ...

Reality

I think that critically, it will be praised. I honestly don't think that it's a stretch to say that it is the "My Heart Will Go On" or the "I Will Always Love You" of our generation (sonically speaking). However, on the charts, I don't know if it'll do well. 

Personally, I can see it either being an extreme hit or not really doing well. I don't really see a middle ground with this song, charts wise. On one hand, because it's so emotional and showcases Gaga's raw, emotional vulnerability, it can be extremely successful (once again, being the MHWGO or IWALY of our generation). That said, because it's a long song, and because it's different from other songs and even ballads on the radio, I could see it working against that in that aspect.

That said, the song is immensely beautiful. Easily one of my favorite Gaga songs. 

🖤👹

Archived