💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I'm devastated... (No spoilers)

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

GagaMegaFan

EDIT: HI GUYS FINALLY MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE AND I TRAVELLED TO THE NEAREST CITY JUST TO SEE THE ASIB. Omg I literally travelled 6 hours just to see the ASIB and I'm GLAD I DID 😭 Gosh the things I do for this woman... Anyways I'm living rn and I can't wait to watch it over and over again when it's available. By the way 

Spoiler

Omg I was literally looking at the freaking final shot of the film the whole time. Who choose that banner @admin we have to talk :what:

Hi fellow monsters. I literally am feeling so so so bad right now. I haven't seen asib yet. For Turkey the release date was today. But the cinemas in my city isn't showing ASIB. I've been waiting for this day for almost A FREAKING YEAR. I'M CRYING and I don't know what to do... I'm at collage right now. Should I go to the nearest city to see it (travel prices) or wait till it's out on iTunes. I really wanna die right now. I was really at a bad state in my life at the moment and was hoping Asib to heal me. They even showed the trailers at the cinema in my city before the movies. But they aren't showing it. What's the reason? I havent even listen to the ost just not to spoil myself...

ew

dynamite

It entirely depends on what you want to do... Won't it be a while before it's on iTunes, and you want to go now? 

homomo

Complain to your local cinema. If it truly means a lot to you and your health, I would say definitely travel to see it. 

• Admin changed the title to I'm devastated... (No spoilers)

Don't regret for anything, just try to visit the nearest city near you. You said yourself you've been waiting for so long. Don't miss your chance and don't waste your dream. You will love the experience. 

wonderlanddynasty

Hey Sis, 

I'm so sorry to hear that, and if you really want to go watch ASIB, why not ^^ I hope you will feel better soon :heart:

The same happened to me. I'm waiting for the itunes/dvd release. I had a very big meltdown last week but now i'm fine. :vegas:

Frivolero

complain to your locals,

get a ticket to your next city and watch

take a 3 day trip if you can and enjoy life aka take a break from your college, if not just go and come back:staymad:

but the nearest city exibiting the movie is like 3 5 hours or you can just take a train?

It seems it would be good for you take a little trip, it seems you need to get fresh air, and the weekend is almost here.

also it's a bad principle put the pression on a movie to heal you, it's not going to happen. Okay sweetie. But its up to you. you know your finances, your country, whatever is that's bothering you

The BPD Monster

I live in Iran. Do I need to say more? I can't buy her music, I can't stream her music without VPN, I can't do anything. And I have to wait 1 more month to download ASIB illegally with potato quality. What can I do? 

Hair Body Face
2 hours ago, GagaMegaFan said:

Hi fellow monsters. I literally am feeling so so so bad right now. I haven't seen asib yet. For Turkey the release date was today. But the cinemas in my city isn't showing ASIB. I've been waiting for this day for almost A FREAKING YEAR. I'M CRYING and I don't know what to do... I'm at collage right now. Should I go to the nearest city to see it (travel prices) or wait till it's out on iTunes. I really wanna die right now. I was really at a bad state in my life at the moment and was hoping Asib to heal me. They even showed the trailers at the cinema in my city before the movies. But they aren't showing it. What's the reason? I havent even listen to the ost just not to spoil myself...

Mall of Istanbull da falan vizyonda aslÄąnda. Beyazperde.com dan seanslara bakabilirsin

Download it illegally. I've already watched it two times in the cinema so It will be like you've seen it instead of me :runhug:

Quartz

I would advise for you to go and watch it in cinema. It is worth it. I feel for you man, sorry. Make a day of it!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

gypsy101
5 hours ago, PersianHunty said:

I live in Iran. Do I need to say more? I can't buy her music, I can't stream her music without VPN, I can't do anything. And I have to wait 1 more month to download ASIB illegally with potato quality. What can I do? 

why can’t you stream her music?

Archived