💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney "Domination" LV Residency Tour Announced!

Emakku

Featured Posts

Britney Spears has just had an amazing announcement of her upcoming Las Vegas residency tour called "Domination".

The tour will start in February 2019. Ticket sale will start next Friday, October 26 at 10am PT.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dominate me daddy whip-sm.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

They just had a livestream about it. 

nvm I just saw :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Please don't tell me the rest of her career will be her performing at Vegas residencies, meanwhile her albums full of bops flop.

Regina George

I honestly don’t understand why people react to everything Britney related with “LMAO”? Like new generations really don’t know who Britney Spears is and that without Britney Spears pop music would probably end it’s reign long before Gaga? I honestly don’t understand why it’s funny when woman who has successfully stayed relevant for 20 years announces her Vegas residency?  

EDIT: childish behavior and hating for no reason is something we all can always see on GGD.. Oh never change people who have no valid arguments and can oly react with “LMAO”.. 

Taylorrgh
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I honestly don’t understand why people react to everything Britney related with “LMAO”? Like new generations really don’t know who Britney Spears is and that without Britney Spears pop music would probably end it’s reign long before Gaga? I honestly don’t understand why it’s funny when woman who has successfully stayed relevant for 20 years announces her Vegas residency? @TimisaMonster @PlastiscGuy

THIS! they do the same thing with other legendary acts like Mariah as well

Saint Hollywood

The promo poster SNAPPED :legend:

Only a legend like Britney could shut down the entire Vegas strip for a residency announcement, pop up for 60 seconds and disappear into a getaway vehicle, and not say a word while doing it :huntyga:

Regina George
18 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Please don't tell me the rest of her career will be her performing at Vegas residencies, meanwhile her albums full of bops flop.

But she just finished her sold out tour... :saladga: She wouldn’t have toured anyways during those two years she’ll be in Vegas 

PlastiscGuy
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I honestly don’t understand why people react to everything Britney related with “LMAO”? Like new generations really don’t know who Britney Spears is and that without Britney Spears pop music would probably end it’s reign long before Gaga? I honestly don’t understand why it’s funny when woman who has successfully stayed relevant for 20 years announces her Vegas residency? @TimisaMonster @PlastiscGuy

:awkney: I just wish she would release an album and do the right promo for it. I don't have anything against her residencies, but that's what she does lately, only that :awkney:

PG.

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm gonna go anyways....Britney was my first Queen before Gaga came around so.....she better perform (You Drive Me) Crazy and Stronger :grr:

And I think its time to perform Heaven On Earth (Or the whole Blackout Album)

Archived