💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Shallow" #1 in Hungary + ASIB Songs Debut in Hungary!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

"Shallow" by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper reaches #1 in Hungary after debuting at #3 last week! This Marks her 5th #1 in the country!

Applause- #1

Do What U Want- #1

Venus - #1

Dope - #1

Shallow- #1

This also makes "Shallow" #1 in 5 countries so far (Hungary, Ireland, Slovakia [Digital], Switzerland and Scotland)

This Week, Gaga has the most songs on the chart with 5 songs! (7 from ASIB)

Shallow - #1

Always Remember Us This Way - #5

I'll Never Love Again - #9

Is That Alright - #22

Look What I Found - #25

Maybe It's Time - #32

Alibi - #38

BLACKOUTbritney

Never thought I’d see the day that Dope went #1 in a country but Bad Romance and Poker Face didn’t :air: 

We stan :vegas:

rumours

*Prepares to piss people off with a corny joke*

I guess Hungary is hungry for more Gaga. :vegas:

Spoiler

I warned you ahead of time. :vegas:

Spoiler

I did... I really did. :vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I mean it can't be that difficult to get a #1 over there, clearly

Well Poker Face did peak at #5.

PatrickMonster

I would add that its a single sales chart. Her older hits suffered as we didnt have iTunes back then so mostly phisically released singles charted high. Also ARTPOP songs went number one as album preorders for promo singles before album release counted as sales

PatrickMonster
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I really wonder how that charts works. :cryga:

I just commented on it but feel free to ask for further info

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, PatrickMonster said:

I just commented on it but feel free to ask for further info

So this chart prior to 2014 tracked songs that got released in physical format and in 2014 itunes was included and tracks both physical songs and downloads, how about streaming and radio? It's weird that this chart is the official one. In Romania we used to have a chart that was exclusively radio-based and this is weird too. Billboard seems to be the most legit chart out there.

PatrickMonster
33 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So this chart prior to 2014 tracked songs that got released in physical format and in 2014 itunes was included and tracks both physical songs and downloads, how about streaming and radio? It's weird that this chart is the official one. In Romania we used to have a chart that was exclusively radio-based and this is weird too. Billboard seems to be the most legit chart out there.

its not really THE official one, we have a seperate chart for single sales, airplay and streams, so we dont have an overall one like the Billboard Hot 100. All of them are official and measure different things, so you just kind of have to see the bigger picture and analyse all these charts from Hungary if you want to know a songs' success. Before iTunes, there were some other smaller online stores where you could buy singles digitally so it wasn't all physical sales.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived