💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande 'Focusing on Work' Amid Pete Davidson Split

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

ariana-grande1.jpg?w=1024

“She’s staying strong and focusing on work right now, but her friends and family are definitely worried about her,” a source tells PEOPLE about the singer, days after the breakup was confirmed on Sunday.

Grande, 25, returned to work on Tuesday, performing “The Wizard and I” during the final taping of Wicked’s 15th-anniversary special, which will air on NBC later this month. At the event, which also marked her first public appearance post-split, the pop star was without her 3-carat, $93,000 engagement ring and had covered up her “Pete” finger tattoo.

“Ariana’s been through a lot and emotionally things have been so up and down for her this year,” the source says, adding that the demise of their engagement has “been really hard for both of them.”

“They’re very unpredictable,” the source says. “It’s over for now but in a few days it wouldn’t be shocking to see them all over each other again.”

https://people.com/music/ariana-grande-focusing-on-work-amid-pete-davidson-split-family-definitely-worried/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

GagaPayMyWifi

Good. Focus on yourself. But don't drop an album this year. Take your time with it. Get counseling too.

Spoiler

Why am I typing this as if she were to see this?

I feel her, you don't have to be famous to go through a crappy breakup :diane: hope she's doing okay, keeping busy is good. 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10730095

Where is that gif from? I'm curious about the context.

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

Where is that gif from? I'm curious about the context.

That J

After just having a breakup myself, I can appreciate what shes feeling.  She has had a rough month.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived