celeb

Rihanna turned down Super Bowl performance

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

WOW... I respect her for standing up for what she believes in. I do think that she could’ve used it to shed light on whatever issues she’s supporting though. :ohwell:

May I Read You? 😎

LateToCult

You beat me!  :grr:

OT: Looks like Gags clinched her Super Bowl just in time. It might be something big artists turn down now. Rihanna is actually very influential today.  :vegas:

KingRedd
Just now, LateToCult said:

You beat me!  :grr:

OT: Looks like Gags clinched her Super Bowl just in time. It might be something big artists turn down now. Rihanna is actually very influential today.  :vegas:

I doubt it. The Super Bowl is like a cash flow for artists who perform. Many other artist will jump at the offer always because it’s such a prestigious event to perform.

May I Read You? 😎

Luke78619

Who’s Colin  Kaepernick? 

I don’t really keep up to date with US events 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

LateToCult
1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

I doubt it. The Super Bowl is like a cash flow for artists who perform. Many other artist will jump at the offer always because it’s such a prestigious event to perform.

True. But it’s 2018 and I’ve learned that the world is unpredictable and I don’t know anything anymore. Large artists refusing to do the super bowl sounds crazy but like, it’s something that could actually happen.  :vegas:

Borislshere

I was looking forward to her live makeup demonstration.

Jokes aside this is amazing. Way to go Ri!

RAMROD

Now she makes Gaga and JT, all the ones who performs there after that Kaepernick thing seems bad. When it isn't.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FarixGaga

I don't believe this, I read somewhere that the NFL wasn't going to ask her at all since they don't think she is "family friendly" or something like that. Coming from a conservative company like NFL it wouldn't surprise me if it's the actual scenario.

JC

Morphine Prince
Just now, FarixGaga said:

I don't believe this, I read somewhere that the NFL wasn't going to ask her at all since they don't think she is "family friendly" or something like that. Coming from a conservative company like NFL it wouldn't surprise me if it's the actual scenario.

How is Gaga family friendly? Her persona is far from conservative. She literally got on that stage and said “No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender...” 

The NFL didn’t seem worried to have a “safe” performer. 

Archived