Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney Teases New Vegas Residency - FEB 2019

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

5 hours left...

i'm ready for the meltdowns if it is just her 300th perfume :saladga:

what are your guesses on the new name? i bet it'll be either 'Britney: One More Time' or 'Britney: My Prerogative'

Update: 'Britney' coming to MGM in February 2019

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ThisGuyTony

The residency has been good for her family life and confidence but it's not exciting or interesting that's she's spent half a decade there. :madge:

Saint Laurent

I don't really see how it could be any different though...

More Blackout songs needed in this one pls and thank u.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The residency has been good for her family life and confidence but it's not exciting or interesting that's she's spent half a decade there. :madge:

i completely, i'm a major stan! it's not exciting or interesting as a fan! but i saw her in vegas and it was an amazing show and i was lucky to see her POM tour in the UK twice and it was amazing! Hopefully this residency will be good also (not fun for fans who can't attend) but atleast it's what britney wants and what is best for her!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

MaryJaneHolland

Why is this a rumor? 

I thought it was confirmed. Her residency is at the same venue Gaga's is and starts in February.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why is this a rumor? 

I thought it was confirmed. Her residency is at the same venue Gaga's is and starts in February.

it is yet to be officially confirmed by Britney! there have been rumours about it for ages but nothing yet confirmed, knowing britney and her team they are used to trolling her fans so i wouldn't be surprised if it was something else :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I hope she is announcing like a new album. I know it will probably be Vegas. But a boy can dream. If it is that she is doing another residency than i'll be happy for her and i'm looking forward to seeing the videos of the next tour on youtube. But i cant go to Vegas, i'm too poor for the time being. I saw her in Birmingham this year for the first time ever and i loved it! Me and my friend had a great time dancing all night, she really does have the ultimate setlist for a fun concert! 

Gimme More
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

I hope she is announcing like a new album. I know it will probably be Vegas. But a boy can dream. If it is that she is doing another residency than i'll be happy for her and i'm looking forward to seeing the videos of the next tour on youtube. But i cant go to Vegas, i'm too poor for the time being. I saw her in Birmingham this year for the first time ever and i loved it! Me and my friend had a great time dancing all night, she really does have the ultimate setlist for a fun concert! 

I'd love an album announcement! hopefully it should come soon if she's announcing a residency!

omg i was at the Birmingham show and I had a M&G there too! where were you sitting? it was such a great show!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

This is the most extra I've ever seen anyone be for an announcement predicted to be so lackluster :air: A live stream hours in advance?

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Chic said:

This is the most extra I've ever seen anyone be for an announcement predicted to be so lackluster :air: A live stream hours in advance?

I'm a stan and proud :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Grigio Guy

I don’t want to be a Debby downer, but a residency isn’t really a big announcement if you’ve been on a residency for half a decade :sweat:

I hope the announcement is a pregnancy, a new album, or a pregnancy of a new album (BTW Vessel teas). I wasn’t a fan of Glory, but it’s still exciting seeing an artist nurture an album era.

Religion is a product to sell.

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I'd love an album announcement! hopefully it should come soon if she's announcing a residency!

omg i was at the Birmingham show and I had a M&G there too! where were you sitting? it was such a great show!

Yesss, I am always ready for new Britney music ALWAYS! I am really hoping her next album will be dance orientated, Femme Fatale and Blackout worked so well for her. Whilst i like Glory, i just find some of the production a little too tame and Selena Gomezesque lol, like i really like hard hitting Britney and i think songs like Just Like Me etc off Glory were a little disappointing, its hard to explain. I mean Change Your Mind and DYWCO i loved at our concert and because me and my friend listened to those songs loads we were like proper going crazy during those songs whilst lots of the audience didnt seem to recognise the songs lol. But I want a sassy record next for Britney with sexy dance beats with like Gimme More type instrumentals. That must have been great doing the meet and greet, was you happy with yours? We were near the front of the back block to the left of the centre if that makes any sense 😅. Where were you?

10 minutes ago, Chic said:

but its Britney Bitc* come on :diane:

Archived