Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should "Heal me" have a music video?

FullPsychotic

Featured Posts

FullPsychotic

Does ASIB era need a pop song? Is Heal me the right choice?

I think it could be nice to show other parts of Ally to the GP, I mean not just the dramatic songs/ballads (which I truly loved). 

What do you think? It's going to happen or not?

No ... the pop songs do not represent the era so give up on it . They would be fillers in her previous album (Good ones but still not single worthy)

derpmonster
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Why not release every single performance of the movie in full :ohwell:

It's gonna be a whole movie in itself :ladyhaha:

ASIB, the visual soundtrack

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

gypsy101

my fiancé isn’t the biggest gaga fan (though he enjoyed the movie very much) and i was listening to Heal Me in the car and he said “this should be on the radio!”  and i agree with him

HighwayFantasy

I was a freaking BANGER inside that theater room yesterday, the intro beat was sooooo perfect and her dancing to it in full costume :giveup:

FullPsychotic
16 minutes ago, EKai said:

No ... the pop songs do not represent the era so give up on it . They would be fillers in her previous album (Good ones but still not single worthy)

I understand but I hope the song get recognition, it is different than WDYDT and HBF which can't represent this era. Heal me is sexy but classy. Releasing a video of it with the love/sex scenes in the movie, alternating with a choreo from LadyGaga maybe in black and white,  and strong visuals of her face singing "I wanna be more, or equal, not less"....
Why nooot??? 

Gracious Gaga
18 minutes ago, EKai said:

Ummm WDYDT was def a single she sang it on SNL.  

Spoiler

The real question is what was the second song she performed on snl? Musical guests always do two songs .  I think it was probabaly heal me or HBF. 

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
21 minutes ago, EKai said:

Ummm WDYDT was def a single she sang it on SNL.  

Spoiler

The real question is what was the second song she performed on snl? Musical guests always do two songs .  I think it was probabaly heal me or HBF. 

♥ Kindness Police.

I’d like to see one!

Spoiler

Movie spoiler, last chance.

Spoiler

Perhaps the video should be a montage of more rehearsal footage of the iHeartRadio performance and the actual performance.

Heal Me is the best pop song on ASIB and its scene should have been of her shooting the video for it or something. The visuals whew :worship2:

StuckInMyMind

Absolutely! I can already picture the video in my head, a red backdrop with Gagas silhouette in front, shear curtains in front of her etc! Slay me 

/ The End

Archived