šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

WDYDT on Enigma?

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

I mean.. Why are there so many people?Ā :messga:Ā The WDYDT scene on the movie had like 6 dancers or a bit more and they were mainly Gaga's dancers.

I think this is from some casting for the residency to choose new dancers, but maybe I'm just delulu and Richy just chose that song to see who go the pipes idk.. Maybe, just maybe, Gaga will perform the pop songs from ASIB on Enigma and some of the ballads on tye Jazz + Piano one.Ā 

I'd love it to be on the setlist but i think Hair Body Face is THAT BOP for the show and also Heal Me is better than WDYDT. But WDYDT goes hard and who could resist dancing to it?

androiduser

I doubt Gaga is taking the song seriously, it was meant to portray the bad side of the music industry, no matter what the fans and Diane Warren say

GypsyBabe

:selena:Ā 

This would be the last song on that soundtrack thatĀ I would want at Enigma.Ā 

Ā 

āšÆĶ›

20 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I doubt Gaga is taking the song seriously, it was meant to portray the bad side of the music industry, no matter what the fans and Diane Warren say

Itā€™s not meant to portray a ā€˜bad sideā€™ of the music industry. Itā€™s supposed to be aĀ Ā song that is the antithesis of what Jackson has been telling her the entire movie (ā€œhave something to sayā€,Ā etc.)

Itā€™s not meant to beĀ a bad song.

I donā€™t really like it that much eitherĀ :ladyhaha:Ā but Iā€™m just sayin.Ā 

If you changed the chorus ā€œdo that do that do that do that do thatā€Ā it could be awesome

IDK from the songs on the soundtrack, I think this is the one with the least chances to be performed live.

Kindness rules all.

Archived