Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

INLA instead of ARUTW ?

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

Varo Yan

I really love both songs so much, honestly, I can say that they are two of the Lady Gaga's best ballads. I mean better than the ballads from the previous eras /for me, sorry/.

But the fact that I am not only love ARUTW mostly, this song has a better chance to present  her in good way in sales, charts... etc. The proof is the love of not only the fans and others, and, of course, numbers /see kworb/ ))

I think it'll have a big chance to  pass Shallow in all areas. Why Interscope or I dont know who decides it to release INLA, if they can make it a great hit.

NO, I dont think that INLA will not have that success as ARUTW. I think it will be great if they release it as the third single in December or January, and it will be powerful end.

And what you think?

Anyway stream ASIB soundtrack!

Monster7

I think if they want to push it for the oscar, it should be a well-known song for the nominations announcement. They have to take advantage of the success the movie is having right now. This is not like a regular album, they should release all the planned singles between October and November, now that the GP has just seen the movie and is willing to listen to the songs.

I want them to release ARUTW just so we can get a radio edit :vegas:

INLA makes me cry so I'd rather not hear that in work all the time :messga:

Archived