Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

(SPOILERS) Question about Apocalypse...

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

Moira was freed from the murder house bc her body was buried in the cemetary,

but how come the black dahlia is bound to the house if her body was scattered around the city?:wtfga:

August Blue
32 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Moira was freed from the murder house bc her body was buried in the cemetary,

but how come the black dahlia is bound to the house if her body was scattered around the city?:wtfga:

Well at first Moira’s bones were outside too. 

You have to collect them all and bury them in one place

Tom Nook

The black dahlia’s body wasn’t scattered across the city it was her bisected body found next to each other in Leimert Park, I assume she was killed in the murder house with her spirit being entrapped in the house, if she were to reunite with her remains and given a proper burial then she would go into the afterlife

idk it could be a plot hole :lana:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Stephen

Hotel established that ghosts are trapped when they have unfinished business. I think hers was that she wanted to be buried next to her mother. :gum:

2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Hotel established that ghosts are trapped when they have unfinished business. I think hers was that she wanted to be buried next to her mother. :gum:

I don't think Hotel and Murder House traps work the same tbh

The main condition for being stuck seems to be dying in the house, hence Constance trying to drag Adelaide to the property before she died after getting hit by the car. The Murder House and the Hotel Cortez are Hellmouths, portals to Hell. The evil force emitting from within is what keeps them all trapped and brings out the worst in all of them. The retrieval and relocation of the bones seem to be the only loophole out of the grasp of the house because it's an actual physical attachment, but somehow this was only a plot point just for Moira even though we were shown in the last episode that dozens of remains are buried on the premises. (It's still a plothole because even if Elizabeth Short was stuck in the house after being killed her spirit should have been freed after the remains were taken off the premises. Also, the people that are selling the property throughout the series know about the recent deaths in the house too, meaning that police and such would have had to come in to retrieve the bodies which would have freed them, in theory, using the same logic.) 

Because... Witches...

I feel like it was implied that Madison and the warlock did some spell maybe off screen, seeing as Constance mentioned that the fact that they are witches, they can do something about Moira. If it was as simple as relocating the bones, why don't people just dig up all the corpses and move them. 

So I am going with that?

4 minutes ago, Roelof said:

Because... Witches...

I feel like it was implied that Madison and the warlock did some spell maybe off screen, seeing as Constance mentioned that the fact that they are witches, they can do something about Moira. If it was as simple as relocating the bones, why don't people just dig up all the corpses and move them. 

So I am going with that?

Except moving the bones was a plot point in the very first season before witches were even a thing. When she found out that a gazebo was going to be built over her body she was devastated because she thought no one would be able to reach her remains to save her ever again. 

Mirrion Rizzons
4 hours ago, August Blue said:

Well at first Moira’s bones were outside too. 

You have to collect them all and bury them in one place

her body was in the garden though, which is still the grounds of murder house

Meredith Grey

Madison and the warlock put a spell on her bones for her.

It makes me question why they couldn't help everyone cross over? Like they were digging up the whole backyard looking for her body.

Archived