Featured Posts

monster4life231

6:00

What's your opinion on this?

spread peace - #MJInnocent

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people needs to evolve their music taste once in a while in general..

I'm not a fan of Joanne because it feels very US centric to me, but I do love ASIB and it's almost the same type of ballad pop music..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

teawhore

Pop music won’t die.... just cause it’s not charting as high doesn’t mean it’s gone :poot:

♡ nyc ♡

VoldeLorde2

Just a typical GP that wants PopGa back again. Can they just accept that maybe Gaga doesn't want to do pop music anymore? Expanding your artistry is more important than pleasing the GP. And Gaga knows that. Plus, who's to say that they won't treat her exactly like they did in 2010 if she returns to Pop music and avant garde looks? They might just retort to calling her 'the meat dress girl' rather than Lady Gaga.

FlopSlurper
55 minutes ago, teawhore said:

Pop music won’t die.... just cause it’s not charting as high doesn’t mean it’s gone :poot:

It has nothing to do with charting, it’s more with the artists themselves. Name one pop girl that released a pure pop album in the last 3 years :poot: 

Monster7
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

It has nothing to do with charting, it’s more with the artists themselves. Name one pop girl that released a pure pop album in the last 3 years :poot: 

Dua Lipa:queenga:

monster4life231
27 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Just a typical GP that wants PopGa back again. Can they just accept that maybe Gaga doesn't want to do pop music anymore? Expanding your artistry is more important than pleasing the GP. And Gaga knows that. Plus, who's to say that they won't treat her exactly like they did in 2010 if she returns to Pop music and avant garde looks? They might just retort to calling her 'the meat dress girl' rather than Lady Gaga.

I agree with you.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

FlopSlurper
Just now, Monster7 said:

Dua Lipa:queenga:

True, but I’m talking about established pop girls, not new-comers :poot: 

Dominic
28 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

She's still "The meat dress girl" and I think she'll always be that. It was way too iconic, arguably her most iconic moment. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Monster7
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

True, but I’m talking about established pop girls, not new-comers :poot: 

Name an artist that didn't evolve anything from his/her initial sound 15-20 years into his/her career and was still successful:poot:

Monster7
2 minutes ago, Dominic said:

She's still "The meat dress girl" and I think she'll always be that. It was way too iconic, arguably her most iconic moment. 

artworks-000027040443-ldle0u-t500x500.jp

Archived