💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Spotify: Lady Gaga 20th most streamed artist

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

We did yet again sistrens :tony: 20th most streamed artist? Thought I would never see this day coming. Keep streaming our god’s words and let it be known that Lady GaGa is here to reinvent pop music.

11m7uir.jpg

Serial Chiller

There can be a hundred songs in my discography and 99 dance pop songs couldn't save my streaming but it takes just 1 country folk pop ballad to get me to 20th most streamed Spotify artist. 

FRANZGA

that chart is INACCURATE.. cause it only include SONGS that are charting so Gaga's songs that aren't charting atm is not included..

overall she's the no.1 FEMALE and inside top10 in Spotify but only Spotify artists can only access the Artists Chart

AlexanderMagno

But this is today... not all time...

You should change the title.

and to be honest, top 20 today is not that much of an deal.

xxxtentacion been gone (exactly, on this day :air:) 4 months and he's still #2 :nooo: his impact mustve been much larger than I thought lol like wow

slayyyyyyy @ Gaga's placement!! amazing

FRANZGA
Just now, A Wig is Snatch said:

I am confused henny

for example..

Shallow, INLA, ARUTW and LWIF is charting with  KNOWN Numbers.. that alone is like 4M+ already .. in that charted posted above Gaga is at 4.9M only which is bullcrap.. cause she's still got a lot of streams from ASIB's track and former albums..

it was reported days ago that her Spotify streams is at 12M-13M+ and she's the most streamed female in Spotify atm.. plus top10 overall.. Kworb's Chart is just programmed for the known Charts

FRANZGA
29 minutes ago, Debithius said:

We did yet again sistrens :tony: 20th most streamed artist? Thought I would never see this day coming. Keep streaming our god’s words and let it be known that Lady GaGa is here to reinvent pop music.

11m7uir.jpg

this is like 4 days ago.. before the 3 TTH Songs.. 

FRANK1991

wow I don't know most of these people on here

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived