💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life

Andreu

Featured Posts

This is a total bop, the chorus is such an earworm & the verses sounds so ethereal :legend:

and as per usual y'all are hating on ZL :messga: 

Mirrion Rizzons

why do 2015-present day top 40 songs always have weird whale noises in the background

57 minutes ago, Zelda said:

This is a total bop, the chorus is such an earworm & the verses sounds so ethereal :legend:

ikr like what did Zara temporarily beat Gaga at to make GGD forever hate her :air:

Andreu
52 minutes ago, neptugne said:

ikr like what did Zara temporarily beat Gaga at to make GGD forever hate her :air:

1 hour ago, Zelda said:

Excuse me, I liked her So Good album (even bought the vinyl lol but who cares) and listened to it a trillion times. But if the new single is bad in my opinion, I'm allowed to. Saying I don't like it and that I find THIS SONG weak is not hating on her. 

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Excuse me, I liked her So Good album (even bought the vinyl lol but who cares) and listened to it a trillion times. But if the new single is bad in my opinion, I'm allowed to. Saying I don't like it and that I find THIS SONG weak is not hating on her. 

okkkkkk you have an opinion, we have an opinion that didn't even call you out lmao, what's the tea 

It's a cute filler for the album tbh, but for a lead single it's not strong enough. Lemme bop to her previous album and EPs. :vegas:

Btw, I was a Zara fan way before Lush Life, so don't call me a hater sisters. :lolly:

Archived