Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About Enigma...

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

I THINK ENIGMA WOULD LITERALLY FVCK US UP

I mean:

Gaga on ENIGMA:“I can’t wait to share ENIGMA with all of my fans and with Las Vegas.

We’re creating a show unlike anything I’ve done before.

It will be a celebration of all that is unique and different within us".

I truly have a gut feeling this residency will fvck us up. Rememeber it's located in one place so she can make really cool stuff:firega:

it's time for our crazy GAGA to come back and we fans and GP are more than ready:tony:

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER:messga:

Just to hype u up:
rs_1024x1280-180807060628-1024.lady-gaga DkfsUkBU0AU-sIm.jpgtumblr_pd40mr5KNn1r2a2i4o1_500.gif

Schizophonic

oh that supposed to be the ARTPOP mask in that gif. i was wondering all the time what that teeth has to do in there.

i´m really excited to see what she brings up, i wish she would include us a bit in the rehearsals and the planing part. or at least make a documentary about all that stuff but i really doubt it.

wonder if we will have new music included.

DitaDolla
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

oh that supposed to be the ARTPOP mask in that gif. i was wondering all the time what that teeth has to do in there.

:air:

1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

i wish she would include us a bit in the rehearsals and the planing part

i think she should keep it a soup-rice:huntyga:

ya know, an enigma:excuseu:

Bradley

Britney is supposedly announcing her second Vegas residency tomorrow, the media is definitely going to compare their residencies against each other.

kabirartfling

I just want to know how is enigma different then a normal tour like set list wise etc, she has always had an album to promote with a tour but this one seems a little off?

Give your love to me

NewUsername

Thank you for reminding me this might possibly be the first tour of hers since a lot of time that I won't be able to attend :air: 

Glamourpuss

I'm so disappointed I'm not going to get to see it. I live in the UK and it would cost too much for me to be able to go. 

Sanne Godijn
10 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Thank you for reminding me this might possibly be the first tour of hers since a lot of time that I won't be able to attend :air: 

Same

Sanne Godijn
6 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I'm so disappointed I'm not going to get to see it. I live in the UK and it would cost too much for me to be able to go. 

Same

Schizophonic
37 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I just want to know how is enigma different then a normal tour like set list wise etc, she has always had an album to promote with a tour but this one seems a little off?

one big thing is that she has more options with the stage. if u have a stage that travels, it has to fit in every citys arena and the insurances has to fit with everything. for example in some arenas you can not hang heavy things from the ceeling because they can not take the weight or in others you can not use real fire or pyrotechnics. other arenas arent able to include water pools or are simply to small for certain stages. in vegas everything can be special made for that one place and that will allow her to do way more things.

and that of course makes it easier for everyone involved, the dancers dont have to get used to a new stage every day, the light crew, the sound crew ect ... they know the venue and the stage so everything can evolve way more than on local arenas.

less traveling will make it easier for gaga to stay in her routine, get enough sleep and healthier life. she could easily stay in la and fly every evening to las vegas and back.

The BPD Monster

Well it's not like JWT and we can't watch it.. Maybe some videos with potato quality. So I'm not that excited. Good for those who bought a ticket. 

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Britney is supposedly announcing her second Vegas residency tomorrow, the media is definitely going to compare their residencies against each other.

Well… one of them can sing

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

Well it's not like JWT and we can't watch it..

Idgi...

There will be fan livestreams of Enigma as well.

MaryJaneHolland

I'm kinda sad that she won' be touring during this period that is shaping up to be her second commercial wave, but I'm excited for Enigma cuz I feel like there will be a lot of technology, looks, vocals and everything else to **** us up :selena: :vegas:

LADYGAGASHOOCK

:excited2:

I’m really excited to see the stage design since it has to fit both Enigma and the ”Jazz & Piano” shows:oprah: 

An enigma indeed:sis:

Archived