💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Tove Lo / Major Lazer - Blow That Smoke

Dawson

Featured Posts

Dominic

I wanted this to be her Lean On but it doesn't go hard enough and the chorus isn't that catchy. 

Idgi Tove is amazing but her latest efforts have all been meh (including Blue Lips in that). 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

14 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I wanted this to be her Lean On but it doesn't go hard enough and the chorus isn't that catchy. 

Idgi Tove is amazing but her latest efforts have all been meh (including Blue Lips in that). 

I will not take this Blue Lips slander tenor.gif

Emigrante
31 minutes ago, Dominic said:

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
16 minutes ago, Zelda said:

I will not take this Blue Lips slander tenor.gif

Me too 🦍

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

31 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Totally agree, I really love Disco Tits but it's the only good song on the album, tbh I felt that I've been lied lol from Disco Tits to the rest of the album there's a huge different and it's a big let down..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, River said:

Totally agree, I really love Disco Tits but it's the only good song on the album, tbh I felt that I've been lied lol from Disco Tits to the rest of the album there's a huge different and it's a big let down..

Stranger is better than anything Gaga has done since HML, but go off I guess :huntyga:

1 minute ago, flyp said:

Stranger is better than anything Gaga has done since HML, but go off I guess :huntyga:

1 hour ago, River said:

hey you got drugs is better than every single Gaga ballad, tbh.

Luxe Ford

I want to kill autotune!

Autotune, I'm going to hunt you down. And I will kill you!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

16 minutes ago, flyp said:

14 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

hey you got drugs is better than every single Gaga ballad, tbh.

What's the connection between Gaga to what I said?

I just said that Disco Tits gave me a specific impression on the album and it turned out ot be totally different so I didn't like.. I was looking for A and got B..

No need to drag Gaga into this..:saladga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived