💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

UPDATE: Shallow #19 AI & #25 Spins (HAC Radio)

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/radio/

Shallow had the biggest jump in spins yesterday on HAC Radio with 117 more spins. It was also the 3rd biggest gainer in AI

It is now already #28 in spins and #20 in Audience impressions and the official impact date for radio was only yesterday!

Pop Radio has yet to show Shallow on the charts however, tho it has only been 1 day since the official add date

--------------

UPDATE:[/b]

OCT 18: Today it was the biggest gainer in AI AND Spins

It is now #25  in spins and #19 in Audience Impressions

Economy
2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

it's #22 in AI

Oh I miscounted the lines I guess. I'm at work and counted quickly. Thanks ill fix that

EDIT: your the one that counted wrong, I double checked and triple checked and it's the 20th by AI

Mirages
1 minute ago, GeeYewWhai said:

does this count for BB100?

Of course :firega:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Economy
2 minutes ago, GeeYewWhai said:

does this count for BB100?

Yes. It's part of radio

But pop radio is bigger than HAC (part of it may be also cuz they replay the same music more so the current top 40 peak higher while HAC also plays more throw backs as well)

Anyway it does count but to make a huge impact we need to see it pick up on top 40 stations as well, HAC will only do so much for the charts

Schizophonic

so... sales are constant and streams and radio is still rising on all forms? shallow has not peaked yet, right?

Economy
8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

so... sales are constant and streams and radio is still rising on all forms? shallow has not peaked yet, right?

Sales have fallen somewhat

It may or may not have peaked. I think it depends how fast pop radio picks it up (because it's a bigger format than HAC and therefore more important) and how long decent sales can hold up

Economy

Updated guys :)

unless it hits a big new milestone like top 10 I see no point in a new thread at least for this radio format so I'll update here for now

Archived