Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: How many times have you seen ASIB (so far)

King J

How Many Times have you seen the film  

76 members have voted

1. 1. HOW 👏🏼 MANY 👏🏼 TIMES 👏🏼

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times (slay)
    • Over five times (bitch you rich or someth? Want my pay pal, pal?)
    • I haven’t yet (it isn’t out in my cuntry)
    • I haven’t yet (i’m Just a flop)
    • I haven’t yet (it isn’t showing at any cinemas near me)
    • I haven’t yet (I don’t even like Lady Gaga)

Featured Posts

Title.

i have seen it 3 times so far, once on premiere night, then the day after, then a week later. But I’m hoping to see it twice next week and then again the weeks after that. 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

calmar

I mean I saw it once to support Gags but it's not really my genre and I'm not going to go see something I've already seen and know about more than once. The only time I've seen movies in theaters more than once is if a friend wants to go but didn't get the opportunity the first time, but none of my friends are Gaga stans to the point they'd want to bring me to the theater to watch ASIB :smh:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Oriane

The only times I watched a movie twice at the cinema was when I was a child. My parents are separated so I would go see a movie with one of them and then tell the other one I had not seen the movie yet so I would get to see it twice.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

aaron l

I tried googling a gif for "twice", but it just came up with some Kpop girl, so enjoy this boring answer. :excuseu:

Once but I hated the Spanish subbed version and I'll probably watch the original version with another friend

Archived