💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga has taken her power back!

LMSince2008

Featured Posts

LMSince2008

Gaga has finally taken her power back. She now reached 1M likes from her recent upload photos on Instagram for Elle US Magazine. This is the very first time that she reached 1M likes in 3 photos consecutively.

She used to have 200k Likes only before she dropped Joanne (album). Now, she’s taking over (again) the charts, fashion, social media and film industry. Powerful!

#2018radioisours

LMSince2008
4 minutes ago, Sokka said:

She looks stunning on those pictures, so it's what she deserves

Yaaaaaasss

#2018radioisours

thatfoxyfeeling

I’ve noticed Gaga doesn’t update her social media frequently on purpose. She could have uploaded photos of her Elle suit on IG, but instead she has other people talking about her on Twitter and goes viral. She knows how to play the paparazzi and how to stay relevant in magazines etc. 

Galagala

I mean....if she had posted more "queen"-vibe:firega: and stunningly beautiful pictures like these 3 instead of some random photos/selfies:selena:, she could easily earn IG popularity. I think that's why we all love things on Beyonce's and Rihanna's Instagram. Nearly every post from Beyonce just perfectly made the "queen" image for her. 

You can also find out that all the Gaga's pictures that got more than 1M likes just proved what I said above.

Beyonce and Taylor Swift are realy wise women. They know how to make themselves queens.:golfclap::golfclap:

1 hour ago, Galagala said:

I mean....if she had posted more "queen"-vibe:firega: and stunningly beautiful pictures like these 3 instead of some random photos/selfies:selena:, she could easily earn IG popularity. I think that's why we all love things on Beyonce's and Rihanna's Instagram. Nearly every post from Beyonce just perfectly made the "queen" image for her. 

You can also find out that all the Gaga's pictures that got more than 1M likes just proved what I said above.

Beyonce and Taylor Swift are realy wise women. They know how to make themselves queens.:golfclap::golfclap:

tbh i live for her spur of the moment random selfies. it makes her seem more real and relatable. instagram is already so fake and its nice to see a celeb like gaga bare all

and sis knows how to take a sickening unedited selfie that gets 1m like this one, stretch marks n all :diane:

angels forever, forever angels

zakariah

doesn't ariana's pig get like 1M+ as well :toofunny:

not dragging anyone but just thought that was funny

Bradley
2 hours ago, Galagala said:

But Gaga said for many times that she wants her audience to understand that she's just like us, she has pain, she's not perfect, she's vulnerable, she has suffered from the emotional trauma we all have, and Beyonce almost never shares on anything like that, she never spoke for the LGBT community, she never spoke about the things she'd gone through or her emotions, what she really feels, Gaga is the opposite of all that.

There is nothing wrong with what Beyonce does, if she wants to create this untouchable persona, she can, but Gaga separates her stage and personal personas very well, hence many people don't find the on-stage Lady Gaga and the cooking-pasta, eating leftovers Gaga to be similar.

Gaga has always wanted to be unconventional, and she literally just made that statement by wearing an oversized suit yesterday, and this is something Rihanna or Taylor Swift would never do, they are the pop stars that want to be seen as feminine, beautiful and conventionally attractive.

You have the right to like whatever pop star you find attractive, but I applaud Gaga for being different. She literally said in her speech that she thanked us for allowing her to offer something that is more than the stereotype of Hollywood.

Schizophonic

i miss a little more personal gaga on instagram and twitter, would love to have a bit insight in the studio or vegas rehearsals.

Archived