POLL: Lady Gaga 8th Most Divisive Celebrity in U.S. -- Beyonce #1

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Sorry, but how is Katy Perry and Ellen more politically polarizing than Gaga? 

Katy was very engaged in Hilary's campaign

I’m on my Legacy Act era

bloody g

I mean good for her that she has a good reputation but I'm surprised :ohwell:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Gaga wasn’t DIRECTLY political in her Superbowl performance either. I guess a lot of Replublicans respected that. I dunno. I would have thought she’s more politically polarising than some of he people above her tho

It’s actually a good thing. I love how she has a say in politics without bashing your head with it . It kinda backfired on KP for example 

TheAlpha

I really don’t get this poll. Can somebody explain it to me. How favorable is she among Republicans and Democrats?

And I agree, I think she’s got a lot of respect from the right for her Halftime Show not being “political” enough. Especially when that was the following performance to Beyoncé’s formation performance in 2016.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Chuckles
6 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I'm surprised Miley isn't on here.

For a second I thought it was MIley in your avi

LateToCult

My takeaway is that Republicans just aren’t as into celebrities as democrats are. Even if they’re hardcore conservatives like Sean Hannity.

TheAlpha
18 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Of course Beyonce is #1. Even white liberals show their subconscious racism by calling her "overrated"

I mean, I’m not white and I think she’s overrated. People nowadays are not allowed to criticize a black artist (just based on their artistry) without SJW calling everyone a racist. I was also called a racist for not liking Cardi B and we have a similar background.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Emigrante
17 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Sorry, but how is Katy Perry and Ellen more politically polarizing than Gaga? 

I'm sorry but HOW IS Beyonce more polarizing D: she almost doesn't speak about anything 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

5 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Of course Beyonce is #1. Even white liberals show their subconscious racism by calling her "overrated"

Nah. Beyonce gets called overrated because some, not many, in the media try to put her on a level she will never reach (Michael Jackson). 

Archived