💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

INLA will be a strip club anthem

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Our sisters of the pole have embraced the ballad and have been posting videos of themselves dancing to it. It’s won’t be long before the géy brothers of the pole do the same. :firega:

Should Bobby start pushing the song at strip clubs? Here at LateToCult we say YES!

GagaExGaga

the song is really good for dancing tho but i can't imagine how a stripper pole get involved haha

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

This is so wrong:wtf:

But can you imagine all the heart broken straight men that visit strip clubs after breakups or fights? Forget weddings! Strip clubs is where the real money is it. :ladyhaha:

Yall remeber when TIHTY had a club remix and it went #1 on the dance/electronic charts :messga: This has the same energy

JohnnyVersace

Yikes at you close-minded people thinking pole dancing is strictly for strip clubs. It's an art form that many people do as a hobby or self-expression and for exercise. 

Get a grip. 

giphy.gif

27monster27
8 minutes ago, jinko said:

Yall remeber when TIHTY had a club remix and it went #1 on the dance/electronic charts :messga: This has the same energy

Fr? 😂😂😭😭

he/him/his

Sneaky Oliver

Oh that little dog coming and going like nothing is happening just killed me :ladyhaha:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheAlexer

Is pole dancing to an emotional song that uncommon? I think i saw it at least 10 times on Germany's Got Talent already

Robo Ga
25 minutes ago, jinko said:

This was one of the most iconic moments in GGD history... those threads had me in TEARS!!

🤖⚡️

LateToCult
34 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Pole dancing doesn't automatically mean sex or stripping. It's an actual genre of dance, dear god.

33 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Yikes at you close-minded people thinking pole dancing is strictly for strip clubs. It's an art form that many people do as a hobby or self-expression and for exercise. 

Get a grip. 

giphy.gif

I sincerely apologize. I am just now seeing the reaction of these images. I’m a comic. I crossed the line. I move the line, then I cross it. I went way too far. The image is too disturbing. I understand how it offends people. It wasn’t funny. I get it. I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my career. I will continue. I ask for your forgiveness. I’m taking down the image, going to ask the photographer to take down the image. And I beg for your forgiveness. I went too far, I made a mistake, and I was wrong.

Archived