💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can ASIB soundtrack hit 1 Billion streams before 2019?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Do any of you think the ASIB soundtrack can hit 1 Billion Spotify streams before the new year?

[don’t shoot me if this is in the wrong topic :cryga:]

Andreu

Absolutely impossible

It had 100 in more than a week and even if it kept this rate it couldn't reach it

I think

anywhere, it won't keep this rate so 

ferretti

What numbers does it have so far? I dunno how people find these numbers (I don't have Spotify)

disco stick tester, inquire within

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Absolutely impossible

It had 100 in more than a week and even if it kept this rate it couldn't reach it

I think

anywhere, it won't keep this rate so 

Not even if Shallow picks up in streaming? :toofunny:

LateToCult
Just now, ferretti said:

What numbers does it have so far? I dunno how people find these numbers (I don't have Spotify)

It reached 100 million today

Monster7

100 million in 12 days. If it keeps this rate (which is not going to happen:laughga:) it will reach 1 billion by 1st February:ladyhaha:

ferretti
1 minute ago, Monster7 said:

100 million in 12 days. If it keeps this rate (which is not going to happen:laughga:) it will reach 1 billion by 1st February:ladyhaha:

Yeah, I would think reaching half a billion starting 2019 would be huge. I think it can reach 1 billion after the giant bump it'll get from the Oscars. If they're smart, they'll release the "I'll Never Love Again" (extended) MV in the new year and send it to radio so that when she performs it (and "Shallow") at the Oscars it really takes off like Shallow is now. That'll help a lot too.

disco stick tester, inquire within

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

At least we don’t have questions like “Will ASIB reach 100 millions streams before 2019?” :ladyhaha:

Economy
10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Not even if Shallow picks up in streaming? :toofunny:

No. It would have to go up a lot to make up the drop for whole album plus increase enough to get it by Dec 

Monster7
3 minutes ago, Doncho said:

It will probably have 2 singles, 3 at MAX, so I dont think so. Shallow is doing amazing though.

I'm not here for only 2 singles honestly:messga: ARUTW and INLA are musts

Doncho
1 minute ago, Monster7 said:

I'm not here for only 2 singles honestly:messga: ARUTW and INLA are musts

Keep in mind its not a full Gaga album :selena: 

I think they will release INLA next, for Oscars. And MAYBE ARUTW after the Oscars... to keep the momentum going.

Bradley

You need 10 songs with 100 million views to do that, and only singles can get to 100 million views and obviously it won't have 10 singles, so no.

Archived