Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Engagement

ACT2

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Monsters pretending they are shocked 

tumblr_mnh2g1TKZR1s5p4ndo1_250.gif

she has been wearing that ring for ages now we kind of knew that already :ohwell:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929
7 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I guess Gaga forgot that she needs to clear all her personal relationships with the Little Monsters Gaga Steering Committee, to ensure that she stays on brand.

I don’t think it has anything to w being on brand I think people genuinely see she looks upset every time she’s w him but you are right that it’s none of our business. 

GRIMEZSZ
5 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

I don’t think it has anything to w being on brand I think people genuinely see she looks upset every time she’s w him but you are right that it’s none of our business. 

You're *****ng delusional dude, just stop, judging her relationship for paparazzi pictures is really stupid!!!! 

We been knew but now that it’s confirmed I don’t want it  :huntyga:

Okay I want her to be happy...but now she inherits a 21yo daughter... :huntyga:

I’m 24...that could’ve been me :huntyga:

If she married my dad :huntyga:

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, zHonMonster said:

a weird part of me is oddly sad for her bc deep down it doesn’t feel genuine to me but still wish them good luck w it 

for instance she lights up with Bradley and looks v sad with carino but what do we know 

i wonder what her and carino even have in common sometimes 

I get what you mean ... I feel like she would have loved to stay with Taylor if he didn't ruin things.  But you get to a certain age and realize that you just need someone who will treat you right.  + they might be swingers anyway you never know hahaha

RAMROD
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Will his wedding suit be the same black t and jeans he's always wearing? :oprah:

If so, what's wrong with that? Kurt Cobain married in pajamas. :shrug:

But this is Gaga, and her first ever wedding when it happen, they will do a proper one, even if it might be not public.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

avalon x

OMG. :giveup: SHE JUST PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME. :deadbanana:

HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN WEARING THE RING? I MUST KNOW. :selena::selena:

I'm surprised she mentioned the word fiancé... perhaps she heard about the silly rumours about  Bradley so she said that?

Archived